Chapter 15: Pet Parlor Chaos

Zuma's POV:

Wearing our gear, we all hopped out of the elevator and sat in front of Ryder, ready to listen to what our mission was.

"Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase started.

"Thanks for hustling over, Pups! We've got some chaos going on at Katie's pet parlor. The animals there are going wild and she can't keep them under control," Ryder said.

"Whoa! That sounds... chaotic!" Marshall replied, chuckling.

"I know! So, for this mission, I need... Marshall! I'm gonna need your good communication skills with animals to calm the animals down."

"I'm ready for a ruff, ruff rescue!" Marshall answered.

"And... Chase! You're gonna round up the animals and bring them back to each place where they belong," Ryder continued.

"Chase is on the case!" Chase responded, optimistically.

"And... Rocky! You and I will clean up the mess the animals caused once they have calmed down."

"Green means go!" Rocky replied, "Even though it might mean me getting wet."

"Alright. Paw Patrol is on a roll!"

Marshall, Chase, and Rocky headed down the slide one by one. Ryder slid down the pole at the same time. Soon, they left while all of us waved and yelped. Finally, it got so quiet.

"Uh, guys? Can I go out for a second?" I asked.

"Oh, can I come with you?" Rubble added.

"Uhm, I mean, go out alone?" I clarified.

"Oh... S-sure," Rubble replied, as I headed into the elevator.

Rocky's POV:

Ryder, Chase, Marshall, and I arrived at Katie's pet parlor. We haven't even made it inside yet, we can already hear the commotion going on from inside. We immediately rushed inside to help Katie out. When we got in, we saw a lot of chaos between Cali, Maynard, Chickaletta, and Mayor Humdinger's kittens.

"Ryder, you came just in time... All these animals are going crazy and they're making a big mess here," Katie cried out.

"Don't worry, Katie... We'll fix this," Ryder answered. 

Chase and I couldn't help but let out a smirk while Ryder tried to shrug it off. 

"Marshall, you talk to the animals to calm down. Chase, I need you to round them up once they've all calmed down," Ryder instructed.

"I'm ready for a ruff, ruff rescue!"

"Chase is on the-ACHOO! Case..." Chase said, cutting himself off with a sneeze.

"Whoops, there goes your cat allergies again," I said.

"Oh, sorry... Forgot about that, Chase. Rocky and I will just round up the kittens, you can round up the rest," Ryder apologized.

"Okay... Thanks, Ryder," Chase replied.

But before we could all get started, one of the kittens knocked over a large bucket of water, tossing it into the air, heading right for... ME!

"Rocky, watch out!" Chase yelled.

"I got it... Arf, water cannon!" Marshall answered, getting in front of me and aiming his water cannon at the flying bucket.

"Nice catch!" I complimented.

"Thanks,"

Marshall finally started by communicating with the animals, telling them to stop and calm down.