Chapter 11: Choosing Puplantis

Ryder's POV:

When I woke up, I was feeling much better now. Well, not fully yet. But good enough for me to get up and prepare breakfast for the pups. I went out of my room to wake up the pups in their pup houses, but before I could get there, I heard some snoring in the living room. I checked to see what it was and I found all of the pups, sleeping in the living room. Some were sleeping in a beanbag while the others were on the floor.

"What good pups," I said, softly.

Chase, who was sleeping on a beanbag next to Skye, started to wake up. He got startled when he saw me and ended up rolling off the beanbag, pushing Skye, and they both fell on the floor on top of Rocky

"Uh, you guys forgot that I'm right down here?" Rocky said, after being awakened by Chaes and Skye.

"Oops," Chase replied.

"Sorry, Rocky," Skye added.

"Good morning, Pups!" I greeted everyone, and they all started to wake up as well.

"Good morning, Ryder!" Everest greeted back, waking up next to Marshall.

"How are you feeling?" Marshall asked.

"Did you sleep well?" Zuma added.

"I'm feeling much better now, Pups. And I got some sleep after all the racket I heard last night," I answered. Everybody else started staring at Marshall.

"Oopsie, that was me... Sorry," Marshall apologized, sheepishly.

"How many times did you crash into something and make noise last night, Marshall?" Liberty asked.

"Uh, once on a ball, another on a big flower pot, and on a couple of stacked cans," Marshall explained.

"Cans? Where did all the cans come from?" I questioned, as I couldn't remember where those cans Marshall was talking about were from.

"Oh, those must be mine. I picked some up yesterday and said I was gonna put them in my truck but I guess I totally forgot about it and stacked them inside instead," Rocky replied.

"Oh, so those noisy cans were yours!" Marshall pointed.

"Uh, yeah... But the noise you made from the cans was YOURS," Rocky argued.

"Whoa whoa whoa, don't start, you two!" Skye scolded.

"Yeah, maybe a bit too early for a fight right now, guys," Coral added.

"Hey, Zuma! How are you and Coral?" Chase asked out loud but realized it wasn't the right time.

"Uh, Chase?" Zuma whispered.

"Oops, my bad..."

"It's alright, Zuma... It's been kind of obvious already," Rubble said.

"Oh, is it?" Coral replied, surprisingly.

"Yeah," Everest and Liberty nodded.

"Okay... Well, to answer your question, Chase, yeah, w-we're doing good! Right, Coral?" Zuma answered, stuttering a bit but letting out a positive smile.

"Uh, y-y-yeah... We're good," Coral agreed, but seemed like was forced to answer than giving an honest answer.

"Okay...? I'll... Go prepare your breakfast, Pups," I said, as I walked away to leave the couple some privacy after Chase sort of humiliated them.

Chase's POV:

"I gotta go do my business... outside," Coral said, walking away shyly.