Camera Room

[quick summary, i'm lazy and tired since i woke up at 4am so i made a small chapter anyways enjoy 😍😍]

Hyunsu comes back from a regular mission and goes to the camera room to drop things off.

The list today was longer than usual so it took him an extra hour or so, to avoid the monsters as well as finding all the items listed.

Once he reached the camera room, he knocked before he heard a "Come in, it's unlocked." And he entered. "Hyunsu, hand me the bags please."

Hyunsu hands the two bags to the slightly shorter male and puts his arms at his sides. "Thank you."

"You're Welcome."

Eunhyuk places the bags on the floor by the chair he was sitting on and looks up at Hyunsu, who's standing. "Oh uh, sorry. I'll go now, bye."

"Wait."

"What?"

"Do you wanna stay here? To uh, eat?"

Hyunsu's eyes widen, mostly from slight shock.

"Sure I guess."

"Alright. It's almost lunchtime soon."

"Okay."

"I also have to speak to you about something, do you mind?"

"No, I don't mind."

"Okay, good to know." Eunhyuk says before watching Hyunsu exit the room.

He watches as the taller boy opens the door, and closes it with a click.

He softly smiled before going back to his regular numb face. (cough cough EMO FAC-) Eunhyuk goes to sit down in his chair and stares at the camera.

He sighs. Is it wrong I love him? He thinks to himself.

HAHAHAH GUESS U'LL NEVER FIND OUT WHAT EUNHYUK WANTS TO DISCUSS W HYUNSU anways they js talk about water shortages and shi that's all ok BYEEEE MORE CHAPTERS (hopefully) COMING SOOONNNN <333 bye

word count - 284