How long.

Hyunsu comes back from a regular mission, and goes to the camera room to drop things off.

Just as Hyunsu puts the bags down, a small bottle of pills fall onto the floor beside Eunhyuk's chair.

Eunhyuk turns his head to the side in Hyunsu's direction and spots the bottle just before Hyunsu shoves it inside his pocket.

Hyunsu looks up at Eunhyuk before looking at the floor. "Hyunsu.."

Hyunsu murmurs a quick sorry and gets up to leave before the shorter grabs his right shoulder.

"Stop."

"I have to go, by-"

Eunhyuk gently grabs the taller's right palm and stands up. "How long?"

"Huh?

"How long what?"

"How long have you been taking drugs?"

"Uh.."

Eunhyuk stares intently at the boy in front of him.

"I don't really see a reason why I should tell you."

"Hyunsu, how long?"

"The only reason you're concerned is because you still need me to get supplies."

"That's not true."

"Then why?"

"I..that is information I will not share with you."

"See? Even you can't deny it."

"Hyunsu. That isn't true. You're not just a hound dog to me or the others."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"Fine, since you really need to know that bad. Cha Hyunsu, I like you. There, happy?"

This was the first time the owner had shown some other emotion besides being absolutely numb.

"I..what?"

"What? You asked for me to tell you."

"It's..not what I expected."

"I can tell from your shocked expression."

"Okay uhm..since I was in high school."

"Hyunsu."

"What?"

"You're 18."

"Yes?"

"That means you were at least 14?"

"Yes."

Eunhyuk sighed.

"May I leave now?"

"Sure. Just remember..you aren't just a hound dog to us."

Hyunsu nods and goes to the door to leave but pauses as Eunhyuk says one more thing.

"I love you."

Hyunsu stares at the door handle and just as he's about to close the door, he says back a quick "I love you too."

And then walks off.

very short oneshot, wrote this while i was supposed to be sleeping c: anyways, BYEEE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT <33