Cry.

People always get that feeling when they hold hands, it's like a tingle that just seemed to run through your whole body, but it's a good type of tingle.

It's so lovely, yet so shocking and sudden.

It's just such a magical yet surprising feeling. Yes, magical.

That's the word. The feeling people get when they hold hands, more of with someone they adore or love. (Romantically or someone you have a pretty large bond with.)

It's just..perfect? Well, no. It's not perfect, yet it's not not perfect.

It's not ugly, it's beautiful.

But is it perfect? No. But it's as close as it can get. And that's what matters.

Right? Well, yeah.

And you see, Hyunsu always dreamt of it.

Y'know? The holding hands? With someone? Yeah, ok.

But that's the problem, no one (or at least no one seemed to) actually want to hold hands or even be near Hyunsu due to the bullying.

But this changed when "a special someone" found Hyunsu crying in his "room".

(If you can even call it that.) Hyunsu sits on the floor, staring at the wall as more tears fall out.

His thoughts consisted of the same word over and over again.

"Why? Why'd all this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why did they do that to me? Even after I moved they still haunt me. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? I want to leave. Leave. Leave. Get out. I want to die. Die."

The boy thinks as he smiles and more tears uncontrollably fall out.

"Die. Die, that's what we all do, right? But why can't I do it early. I want to die. Die. Die. Die. Die..why can't I die."

He thought. "I just want to end this.." He says out loud. "Why can't it all end right now." He thinks.

He's too absorbed in his thoughts to hear someone else enter the room and sit along side him.

"Hyunsu?"

The voice says, Hyunsu snaps his head to the right and immediately locks eyes with Eunhyuk.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Why're you apologizing?"

"Because..cause.."

Eunhyuk raises a hand to caress Hyunsu's cheek and the taller boy visibly flinches hard.

"Hyunsu?" Eunhyuk pulls his palm away. "Y-yes?" His voice breaks.

"Do you want me to stay or give you some space?"

Hyunsu doesn't reply. "Uh- I- uhm- s- ah- I-" The boy stammers.

"It's okay, I'll just leave." Hyunsu's eyes widen and he panics on what to do.

He immediately grabs the shorter boy's hand and pulls him harder than he expected to.

Eunhyuk lands on top of the boy and the two just barely keep their faces away from each other, not wanting to creep out the other.

"I- I'm sorry- I'm really sorry I'm sorry please forgive me I'm sorry."

Hyunsu starts feeling teary again.

"It's okay. Don't apologize."

"What?"

Eunhyuk pulls the crying boy into a hug.

"Cry."

"Huh..?"

"Cry." Eunhyuk repeats.

"But.."

"Shh..I don't know what you went through, but it seems pretty bad."

Hyunsu stares at the shoulder in front of him. He immediately breaks down into sobs after a few seconds.

"Just let it out, love."

Hyunsu is too upset to even blush at the term Eunhyuk referred to him as.

All that can be heard in the room is sobs, sniffles, and more sounds of sobs.

i FINALLYYY got a chapter out! i'm sorry i couldn't get it out earlier i've been struggling with my mental health lately and just couldn't bring myself to publish or write a chapter. sorry again for the really long wait!! but tysm if u stayed this long, once again i'm sorry not because of the delay of a new chapter but because it's so short. i hope u like it though! ♥︎♥︎♥︎☻︎☻︎♥︎♥︎♥︎