Mesmerizing.. Isn't he?

Hyunsu comes back from a "normal" mission, or at least that's what Eunhyuk thought at first. Until he noticed everyone running to the boy and snatching the bags from his hands.

Eunhyuk is confused since he's pretty, no. not even pretty, he's a hundred percent sure he only told Hyunsu to try and find batteries, glue, aluminum foil, etc. So he's not sure why everyone, well. Mostly everyone is rummaging through the bags Hyunsu brought back.

All of a sudden Jae-Hwan pushes Hyunsu roughly into the wall, and grabs him by his shirt collar.

Eunhyuk stops leaning on the wall and runs to the group of people. "Jae-Hwan! Let go of him."

Eunhyuk says while meeting eyes with Hyunsu.

Then Eun-yoo steps up, "You heard him! Let him the fvck GO!" Eunhyuk held back Eun-yoo right before as she was about to charge at Jae-Hwan.

"Stop, calm down. And you, explain why you're pinning Hyunsu."

"HE DIDN'T GET EVERYTHING I WANTED!"

"What?" Eunhyuk looks at Jae-Hwan, then at the group in which some were still rummaging through the bags Hyunsu brought, then Hyunsu, and back at Jae hwan.

"What things?" Eunhyuk asks. Eun-yoo stands next to her brother, seeming just as confused as he was.

"I said, what things."

Eun-yoo gasps and everyone turns to look at her. "Hyunsu! Your leg! Are you alright?!" Then everyone's gaze averted to Hyunsu's leg, more specifically his calve and Eunhyuk's eyes widen.

Jae-Hwan lets go of Hyunsu. "Eugh! What the fvck?! Get away from me!"

And backs up into Eun-yoo, only to be pushed onto the floor. "Ack!"

"Shut up." Eun-yoo says.

"Wh-"

"Shut. Up."

"Ugh whatever."

"Hyunsu, what happened?" Eunhyuk asks, with the slightest hint of worry in it.

"Ah? Oh. I had to fight the protein monster." Eunhyuk's eyes widen again after once calming down.

"Why didn't you just use the staff?" Jaeheon asks. "I did, but it didn't work properly since the battery ran out midway I was shocking it."

Eunhyuk looks at Hyunsu's calve, and then meets his eyes. "Alright, did you get the batteries? So we can charge the staff?"

"Yes, they're in the bag that Hye-In was looking through."

"Okay, go clean and patch up your calve. I'll charge the staff, tell me or Yuri if you need help."

"Okay." And with that Eunhyuk grabs the batteries from the bag, and the two males separate from the group. Eun-yoo watches as they leave and soon walks away from the group as-well.

So do the others, going their separate ways.

~—————————————————Time Skip—————————————————————~

Hyunsu finishes cleaning and bandaging up the wound, just as Jisu walks in.

"Oh! There you are." Hyunsu looks at her with a confused look. "Eun-yoo said she needs you for something." Hyunsu nodded and Jisu walked away.

Hyunsu exits the room and walks to places he'll think Eun-yoo would probably be. Except, she isn't.

He decides to check the camera room. Usually where her brother is. He notices Eun-yoo leaning against the wall as Eun-hyuk sits in the chair.