Chapter 7

Sorry for the long long wait once again <3 – Clara

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He had kissed Niall. He had taken advantage of him and gotten a full out snog out of it. He had never felt worse, even though he had done worse. But how could something so wrong, feel so right?

One thing was for sure though, Harry wanted to taste those lips again, he wanted to touch that milky skin once more, he wanted to tug that blond hair lightly with his fingers. He wanted to make love to him some day, be his first, be his true one. But he needed to be true to himself first...and now he was.

-Gemma Pov-

I sat down next to my brother dear with the big bowl of popcorn, some of them flying out from the bounce of me sitting down. Even though we were in the middle of watching the Blues Brother...again, I couldn't stop smirking in Harry's direction. I could see that he tried not to be annoyed by it, but I knew him. His eyes gave a slight glance my way and his jaw clenched. I just grinned wider.

”Sooo...Let me get this right. Niall is a new boy at school from roughly a month back, who also happens to be our new neighbor, buying the house next door after Mr. Grumpy McPoutybutt finally moved to an elders facility. Niall is Irish but he used to live here in Holmes Chapel as a kid though he barely remembers it. He is a blonde with mesmerizing blue eyes but his hair looks bleached, so you don't think he's naturally blond. He has a tyrant older brother named Greg who you haven't met yet but he sounds like the reincarnation of old Mr. Grumpy. Niall is gay but has never had a boyfriend before and according to you he's as innocent as a baby raised by nuns so he's most defiantly virgin as well. And then finally you think you're..”

“Yeah yeah yeah!! I know!, I've just said all those things a few minutes ago, do you really need to repeat them?” Harry interrupted me, clearly touchy about the subject.

“Maybe you're turning into Mr. Grumpy as well Harold?” I giggled, stuffing my face with popcorn ungracefully, I was at home after all.

“I am not” He sighed, “I just think it's no big deal, so can you please stop being so creepy and fangirly about this so we can watch this god damn movie? If I miss the rawhide scene you wont get anything for Christmas!” Harry mumbled grumpy.

I leaned closer to Harry and swayed a little in my spot. “Can't be helped when my baby brother is in loooove..” I mused sheepishly and giggled more. It was hard not too.

“Woah Woah There! Hold on a second, I never said anything about being in love alright? I just said...I said that he made me feel things that I haven't felt before, which I clearly shouldn't have since you walk around assuming these things, I'm not. in. love.”

“You keep telling yourself that, cupcake” I mused and turned back to the movie, feeling Harry's evil glare in the corner of my eye.

“sod off...” he muttered, trying to sound pissed off but amusement leaking into his voice.

“But first things first, you need to quit that bet, it will only come back and bite you in the earlobe”

“it's called 'bite you in the ass' and I know, I said I'd do it on Monday. Now pleeease, shush!”

This was too perfect. Little Nialler was back in Harry's life. Harry seemed happy again, as in truly, subconsciously happy. None of them remember the other, oh! This is to romantic. Don't think I didn't hear them whispering that morning in the attic so many years ago...And they would fulfill those promises, I'll make sure of that.

I lent over and laid my head on Harry's shoulder, reaching up to pinch his cheek. “Don't forget to make me maid of honor at your wedding” I murmured. At that Harry stormed up to his room, shouting something from his 'bad boy' dictionary, leaving me laughing on the couch, spilling out the rest of my popcorn.