Chapter 6

Chapter written by Irishpixiedust, enjoy xx

------

-Niall POV-

My vision was slightly blurry as I saw Harry come closer and closer towards my face. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips and back down again. Maybe it was the alcohol making everything seem more intense but I had never felt such a pull to kiss anyone before. When he was finally a couple of inches away from my lips I gave him a lazy smile. I had a feeling Harry would never be the one to make the first move in such a situation but as the seconds past he was inching closer to me. I closed my eyes quickly as I quickly crashed my lips onto his.

Everything felt extremely intensified it felt like fireworks were going off all across my body. Harry didn’t take much convincing; once our lips met he took full control of the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him while he did the same to me, I didn’t mind Harry taking control it was my first kiss and everything I don’t think I could have been a good leader. Things got heated too quickly. When I finally did move away from Harry’s lips I was sitting on his lap and at least a half an hour must have passed.

I smiled shyly at him before burying my head into his neck. “You are too comfy Hazza I could fall asleep like this” I whispered into his neck. Harry whole body vibrated as he chuckled quietly. “I’d only be a pillow for you Niall” he answered back before slowly moving to lie down. “Let’s get some sleep you’ll feel better in the morning” Harry whispered before wrapping his arms more loosely around my body after wrapping the blankets around us. I feel asleep quickly loving the feeling of warmth that surrounded me.

Next Morning:

I woke up to the horrible loud noise of the shower motor powering on. I buried by head under the pillow as the noise sent throbbing pains across my brain. How did I even get home last night? The last memory I have is trying to surprise Harry by getting him a drink and creeping up behind him. My head sent another set of sharp pains as I remembered why I had decided to drink so much. The night before had been so much fun I was hanging out with Harry and some people from our school, I had just lost Harry and began to feel tipsy. I grabbed a drink for Harry as I spotted him all alone sitting down on a chair.

I had quietly walked up behind the chair and looked down only to see Harry after receiving a text from a girl called Gemma. I couldn’t help but read it when I say the x’s after her name. As soon as I read her text over his shoulder I saw red. I had dropped the drink I was holding and stormed off to get drunk. Everything after that was a blur which now I do regret. I shivered and tried to wrap the blankets around myself more. That’s when I noticed I hadn’t a top on. That was odd I always slept with a tonne of clothes on me. I slowly turned around to face the ceiling and opened my eyes. This wasn’t my bedroom ceiling. I looked around me and noticed I was in Harry’s room. I quickly lifted up the cover to see that I was stark naked as I began to panic. What happened last night?

_____________________________________________________________________

-Third Person POV-

While Niall was freaking out over his lack of clothing Harry had just got out of the shower and was in the middle of getting dressed. He took a quick look in the bathroom mirror to see if he had any marks on his neck he might have forgotten about even though he stayed sober and remembered everything. While thinking of excuses he would say to Niall if or when he remembered what happened before the both of them passed out last night he grabbed a towel to ruffle his hair dry with and his phone to see if he had any messages before making his way out of the bathroom. When Niall heard the bathroom door crack open he looked up at Harry wide eyed as if were a stranger coming to murder him.