Two Minutes To Midnight

During the day, Sam and Dean were here with Dad and me, arguing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dean asked.

"Dean--" Sam started.

"No, don't 'Dean' me," Dean told him. "I mean, you--you have had some stupid ideas in the past, but this--" He looked at Dad and me. "Did you two know about this?"

"What?" Dad asked.

"About Sam's genius plan to cram the Devil down his throat," Dean answered.

"No," Dad answered.

"Yes," I answered.

"Well, thanks for the heads up," Dean told me sarcastically.

"Hey, this ain't about me," I told him.

Dean looked at Sam. "You can't do this."

"That's the consensus," Sam told him.

"All right," Dean told him. "Awesome. Then, end of discussion." His phone rang. He pointed at Sam. "This isn't over." He answered the phone. "Hello? Cas?"

I looked up. "Is he okay?"

Dean spoke to Castiel on the phone. "We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you, man? Are you okay? You want to elaborate? So--so, a hospital? Uh, well, I got to tell you, man. You're just in time. We figured out a way to pop Satan's box. It's a long story, but, look. We're going after Pestilence now. So, if you want to zap over here... What do you mean? What do you mean? You're out of angel mojo? Human. Wow. Sorry. All right, well, look, no worries. Uh, Sam and I've got Ness' help, as always. All Lucifer and Death ended up doing is pissing her off and motivating her more." I smiled. "But Bobby's here. He'll wire you the cash."

"I will?" Dad asked.

Dean spoke to Castiel on the phone. "Cas... it's okay. Thank you. I appreciate that."

~~~~

Outside in the scrapyard, Sam, Dean and I got into the Impala.

Dad sat outside in his wheelchair. "Be careful."

I nodded.

Dean drove us away.

~~~~

After dark, we were parked outside of the Serenity Valley Convalescent Nursing Home, knowing that even for a nursing home, people were getting way too sick for the place.

"So, this is Dr. Evil's lair, huh?"  Dean asked.

"It's kind of more depressing than evil," Sam told us.

"It's like a four-color brochure for dying young," I told them. "Of course, to Pestilence, it's probably Dollywood in there."

"Great," Sam said sarcastically. "A whole building full of people. We don't know who's human, who's demon, and who's Pestilence. So, what do we do?"

I looked at the security camera outside the front door. "Hang on."

~~~~

Sam, Dean and I walked down the hallway inside.

Dean walked into the security room, looking at the guard keeping eye over all of the footage. "Hey. Hi. Uh, I'm looking for my Nana. Uh, her name is Eunice Kennedy."