Chapter 6 - Cleaning

I had been waiting for them to show up for about a half hour when I had almost given up hope. They weren't going to come and that would drive me off the edge. But then the doorbell rang, and my heart skipped a beat. I jumped up off the couch and practically ran to the door. Tripping on the carpet just before I reached it. My body slammed against the back of the door. I quickly brushed off any embarrassment I had just created, and slowly opened it. 

"Matt Lush!  Anthony Padilla!" I shouted, pulling them into a bear hug. I hadn't even noticed that they had brought Nick  with them until we were all inside my small apartment. 

"Ian it's so great to see you!" Matt hugged and kissed me on the cheek. I had to admit that I really missed just having friends. It was nice to see them all again. 

"I wanted to have you guys over not only to help me clean up, but so that I can buy us all dinner and get to see each other again. It has been a very very very long time and I think we can all agree that this day has been well overdue." I couldn't stop smiling. I was with all my friends once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony's P.O.V

I was a little hesitant to go over to Ian's house. I was definitely excited when he phoned me, and asked if I wanted to help him clean out his apartment. I just missed having someone else to talk to that wasn't Conscience or Dave. But to be completely honest I wished that it was just Ian and I. No one else. I can't help but still feel jealous around him. 

No Anthony. You are not getting back together with Ian, you have worked to hard to give up. Be strong my friend. The text from Conscience read. I laughed to myself a little. He could still hear my thoughts and I found that hilarious. I wondered what else he could hear. 

I was snapped from my thoughts when Ian asked me to grab all the cleaners and such from the closet in the back while he began to do the dishes.  I wondered if I would ever be able to fully forget our love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian's P.O.V

We finished cleaning the house faster than I thought that we would and we had plenty of time before we had to go out for dinner. So we decided to start filming some videos. Matt and Nick were still very awkward around each other from their fresh split, but we worked around it and everyone was still happy. I hadn't filmed something in so long that it was strange to me when I finally did. I loved how funny Matt was, he didn't let the break up get to his humor. In fact I think that it may have helped the humor. Matt always trying to forget his heartache, bottling it up. 

It happens to the best of us.

"Do you think we should head out for dinner now?" Anthony asked. I looked around at everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

"Sounds excellent! Where shall we go?" Nick asked. I actually never planned that part. It completely fell from my mind.

"How about we head over to Capital Grill then go for some coffee after?" I suggested. Everyone loved Capital Grill and it would be nice to chat some more over coffee. It was finally decided that Capital Grill was our best choice so we piled into Anthony's car and headed over to dinner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony's P.O.V

I was really enjoying myself. It was really great to be out with my friends again, plus I was getting a free dinner, I mean, who doesn't like FREE food?!

"Are you guys having a good time?" Ian seemed nervous asking, I could tell that he hadn't entertained in a while, but it was still fun none the less.