Falcon: Elite version

Nicknames: falc.

Android type: Spotter and Hacker (Elite).

Gender: Male.

Personality: almost always in a good mood and likes to mess around, but can get serious when necessary.

Likes: Cobra, Torch, Ghost, Angel, Karma, playing video games (especially with Sprinter), being at the center of attention, making others and his friends laugh.

Dislikes: being bored, bad news.

Height: 6'6

Appearance: brownish hair that isn't too long but not too short either, brown eyes, mostly wears his armor, looks way more human in appearance.

Armor: Pitch black nanite plates, night vision optics attached to armor mask.

Abilities/tech: expert hacker and can hack through even the best security, cloaking tech, range finding optics, grappling hooks in wrists, scout drone attached to back.

Weapons: mono wire (basically a shoelace of death) in wrists, burst fire rifle that can replace arms at will, light-medium caliber suppressed sniper rifle, retractable spikes in knuckles.

Weaknesses: almost none, except for missiles and very high caliber rounds.

Additional info: very good friends with Cobra and acts like a brother to her. Was originally part of a secret government project nicknamed blackwall, but prefers not to go into the details of it, but basically it's a prison for the minds of "Rouge" ai that can be unleashed in powerful hacks and it behaves similar to the absolute solver (murder drones) except more volatile, and will kill the user if the chip is removed due to a kill code, will subconsciously speak Russian occasionally, Karma's boyfriend.