chapter 2

Wendy Marvell was a shy girl, meek, and not the best combatant so to say she was shocked to be part of an alliance to take down a dark guild would be an understatement. sure she could she could use support magic and even heal, which is supposed to be a lost art. but she would be squashed like a bug on her own, and that's a fact. with Carla by her side, she runs to the lamia scale temporary base hoping to make a good first impression.

only for her to fall on her face in front of the whole alliance. as she gets up and wipes herself up she can hear comments of surprised mutters from the rest of the alliance."I'm sorry I'm late. I'm from Cait Shelter. My name is Wendy. It's nice to meet you all!" once again she could hear comment's about her age till the tall bald man in robes said"All the guilds are now present let's start.

a boy probably in his late teens yells out in surprise "You're just gonna move on like that?!" and he's not the only one to voice his opinion. this was not going well and as a woman with pink hair was commenting about her being alone voice rose from behind her "She isn't alone, gaudy trollop. As much as she wished Carla didn't insult a future teammate she was happy for the attention to be off of her for a second.

as she heard a blond girl chat with a blue cat surprisingly like Carla she spoke out with as much confidence as she could which admittedly wasn't a lot "U-Umm, I can't fight at all, but I can use all kinds of helpful support magic. So please, please don't leave me out of the group." 'that could've gone better' she thought miserably. "That timid attitude is why people look down on you!" Carla yelled scolding her "Sorry," she said quickly "Quit being so quick to apologize." Carla says frustratedly." I'm sorry," Wendy says again 'I can't win with her.' she thought.

"My apologies. I was a bit surprised, but I didn't mean to offend you." Wendy looked up and saw that it was THE Erza Scarlett.' wow she's so pretty' Wendy thought. "It's Ms. Erza! It's her, Carla." fast forward after she had been low-key kidnapped by three men they were finally talking about why they were all here. "As it appears everyone is here, allow me to explain the operation." he says though with a weird amount of posing."Are those poses really necessary?" the boy Wendy found was named Gray said with a not small amount of annoyance. 'i agree' wendy thought weird out to nice to say anything.

"First is the location where the Oración Seis, the "six demon generals" have gathered. But first, I require the use of the toilet parfum," he said before leaving in a split second after. Afterward his three "apprentices" took over."To the north lies the enormous Worth Woodsea. The ancients sealed a powerful magic deep inside it. It was known as Nirvana!".

none of the other gathered wizards had heard of nirvana but it was quickly stated that they didn't know what it did but they knew it was dangerous. 'something that a dark guild wants is dangerous... surprise.' Wendy thought already feeling nervous, well more nervous than she already was. as the three boys talked about how the mission was to defeat the Oración Seis. though they still felt the need to pose.

'they are posers' Wendy thought resigned.

soon they were going down a list of the members of the dark guild, cobra the snake wizard, racer the speed mage, a man willing to kill for money, angel a beautiful but deadly girl in white, a wizard the name of Midnight zero info about him and there leader brain.

by the end, Wendy was ready to grab Carla leave in a hurry, and did not look back she could see the blonde girl named Lucy agreed with her though Carla quickly scolded her for her cowardice.

"Now I know that it looks like a full roster," the boy used the archive magic started saying. "and this might be rumors or just myth but there could be a seventh member."

"oh come on are you serious the other six were bad enough, I want to go home." Lucy complained and Wendy was right with her 'im too young to die' she thought though didint because she was already getting a glare from Carla.' she's a cat why is she giving the hawk stare' Wendy thought.

"there have been incidents where there were operations under the pursuit of the previously stated members but were detoured by rockslides, land hills, pits, or sneak attacks in the dark but no deaths, for now at least plus other darks guilds not under this guild chain of the barlarm alliance."

"sweet more people to fight I'm fired up" Natsu yelled excitedly. "chill flame brain a seventh member just makes it harder on us" Grey was quick to put him down. before they could start fighting erza got in between them explaining that nothing was proven but that they should remain vigilant.

jura agreed and the conversation swiftly switched to the actual strategy. which was basically just blowing them up with a flying bout with magic missiles. I'm doomed' Wendy thought. As she was wallowing in pity all of a sudden nastu ran out of the base breaking down the door in the process.

as the rest of the alliance was running after him same for Jura and Ichiya, Wendy only had one thought.

'I might not be the strongest but I'll try my best' she thought as she ran 'It's what Grandeeney would have wanted.'