chapter 5

after finally getting all the cannon fodder guilds to their enemy's king was flying back to base with Quin carrying him.

"so boss do you think those guys can really win," quin asked "I mean there are a lot of them but they're not that strong." and she was right. but winning was not their purpose.

"I highly doubt they'll win, numbers are the only thing going for them, if anything they're just to distract and tire out the opposition," King explained in an almost bored tone. he just wanted to get this over with. he wasn't like the others, they probably having fun terrorizing the light guild right now.

he just wanted to find nirvana and activate it. who cares if the enemy is still there the quicker they follow their objective they won't be able to fight back anyway.

of course, the others are going to play with their food.

idiots.

"Besides if they do beat them then those are more pathetic than we thought." King finished with a small smirk." ha ha" Quin started laughing "Wow boss you're so mean."

"What am I wrong." "no, but I just think it sad, it's not their fault they are so weak "

"now who's the mean huh" King finished with a smirk

quin was always there for him. She was a little crazy but so was he, no matter what they looked after each other. of course in the end she is just a pet cat. he always wondered what her species was. now to see two more just like her was surprising.

has they were flying back all of a sudden a giant wall sprouted up near where the base was.

"woah what the frozen hell." quin shouted and King didn't blame her. no one the the guild used ice magic and to make a wall that big needed a lot of magic power. it must have been one of those wizards, fairy tail was it. ' they must not be as weak as we thought huh.' King thought

" hey pick up the pace" King shouted

"on it" Quin replied and with a burst of speed they made it to the base.

"hey, what happened" King ran inside and what he was met with was shocking.

the place was in shambles, the rocks in the walls crumbling, the coffin empty, midnight sleeping on his carpet, ' of course he is' King thought exasperated. and on the side was brain in the rubble.

"woah what happened in here in here." quin asked in shock at the chaos in the cave.

king only had one reply to her that completely answered the situation.

"Well, shit."