chapter 4

Ok, things got bad way too soon way too fast.

one minute Wendy is running with the rest of the alliance. the next she's hiding behind a rock hoping she's not seencold.

one second she's behind the rock the next she's getting pulled by a staff with happy in toe.

now in the present where she is in a cave with the rest of the infamous dark guild wondering why they want her.

'I want to go home' Wendy thought afraid. She was holding happy like he was the last comfort she had. which he was. then brain to the rest of them why he had kidnapped her in the first place.

she was a sky dragon slayer and she could use healing magic which was a lost art. As she was listening to him explain the rest of the dark guild started talking.

"Hey Cobra where's our resident delinquent," Racer said to Cobra and the others turned to Cobra expecting an answer. "hmm" Cobra hummed as he listened" he is on the way but he taking the scenic route talking to our lakies" Cobra began " he'll probably be here in an hour maybe more or less about the same time you get back racer" cobra finished looking back at racer.

"That boy I would feel better if he would just come back already." angle said looking almost sisterly "It's not like he's defenseless he can take care of himself." cobra said back

"yes he can put his money where his mouth is, oh I wish he was less stingy with his wallet you have to spend money to make money "Hot Eye preached "Shut up hoteye!" the rest of them said back.

"anyway there's something I need help with Miss Marvell," he said in a falsely calming tone. "and you're the perfect one to help." he turned to Racer "Hurry up there is no time for delays."