chapter 6

Wendy was not having a good day, after being kidnapped she was told to heal her old friend jellal who she had heard terrible rumors about.

After healing him she was so tired she passed out from the use of high-level magic with the last thing she saw was Natsu at the mouth of the cave.

All of a sudden she felt like she was being shaken. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Natsu.

"Aaaahhhh" she screeched as she backed away arm outstretched to bat him away.

'He must be so mad at me' she thought as apologised covering her head quivering.

'What is he going to do to me.' she wondered.

Then out of nowhere, Natsu bowed his head. " we can worry about that later right now erza is hurt she's been poisoned." Lucy and Hibiki both echo the same sentiments.

She turned her head and saw erza on the ground purple veins spreading from her arm.

"She's hurt" she muttered as she quickly moved to her side.

She quickly started healing her as she thought 'I might not be the strongest but I can do this.'

It took time but eventually, she was able to heal her it would take time for her to wake up but at least she would be healed.

She leaned back tired but happy she could help.

" Ok she should be good all we have to do now is wait."

"Wait." her guildmates exclaimed concerned but after watching her for a minute see she was healed they exhaled relieved.

"Thank you Wendy you really are incredible." Hibiki said with his head bowed.

Wendy sighed tiredly healing her was the least she could do, it was not like she did any special.

"Now then now that the matter is settled," Carla started as she stood front and center

"I must ask you not to have Wendy use her sky dragon slayer magic again, she'll say she's fine but I can see on the look on her face she's not."

"No, I'm fine really, just worried." she wasn't fine but not because she used her magic. What was jellal up to.

'If anything happens because of him it'll be my fault.' she laminated.

"There isn't anything to be worried about we'll strike back as soon as erza wakes up." Hibiki promised.

This day must really not like Wendy, she can't catch a break. Not 30 seconds after he promised her all of a sudden in the middle of the forest there was a pillar of black and white light.

'Oh no" wendy thought

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'It's beautiful,' King thought standing in between brain and midnight with Quinn of his shoulder. He had his right hand covering his eyes, being so close to the light hurting his dragonic eyes.

A pillar of light had sprouted up in the middle of the forest shooting up passed the skies through the clouds with tendrils of black-colored magic whipped around.

" wow so pretty!" Quinn exclaimed, "Boss are you seeing this, this is crazy!"

" Yea, Quinn I see it." King muttered 'It's light pure, raw untouched magic,' he thought looking at this behemoth of magical energy. 'It almost feels wrong to disturb it.'

All day it was nirvana this, nirvana that, awaken over there, if he had to hear nirvana again he was probably going to punch someone.

Probably brain, he started it all.

"So it finally happened." midnight looked over King's head to look at brain.

'I'm seeing that face a lot today' King thought as he took in Brain's face, complete shock and awe on his face.

"Nirvana is ours' Brain said with reverence.

" Well, I'm going to eliminate some light guild wizards." Midnight said about to walk of.

"You should go to the light Father," he said as he walked off he called over his shoulder.

"Hey, King you coming." King and Quinn shared a look and were about to walk off when Brain grabbed his shoulder. " No, you are staying with me for now."

Suddenly King was furious, he ripped away and whipped around to face Brain, Quinn jumping off his shoulder so as not to get whiplash.

" oh hell no after what they to Racer I am fully ready to add to my non-existent body count."

He had liked Racer, he might have always run his mouth but that was all of them, he was actually a chill guy when he wasn't going all-speed maniac.

"I understand but with midnight in the field and Nirvana awake it's better for us to stay together," Brain said raising a hand to stop King from mouthing off "For now, the others are probably in battle and they do not know of your existence. You will get your chance to strike but remember what I always say to all." he said looking at the young slayer.

" Might is not the only way to win you must also use your-" he was saying before he was interrupted. " your mind." King and Quinn chorused rolling their eyes as they started to walk with Brain.

It was one of the many lessons Brain gave them. King was the most rebellious but Brain wasn't as powerful as he was for nothing. That didn't mean he was going to roll over, oh the man better have a screw loose to believe that, and if he didn't King would be more than happy to knock one loose himself.

Has he started to walk he thought back to Racer, their races, their spars, and all in between from growing up together. Racer didn't deserve what happened to him.

As he thought all this he started to shake, so much so that Quinn who was on his shoulder felt it.

" Boss, are you ok." She asked leaning her head to nuzzle his. As he turned his Quinn saw something that made her freeze and gulp.

King's blood-ruby eyes so unique and translucent that even his pupils were a shade of red looked feral, almost glowing.

There were many things he had half a mind to say, but the only thing he said was.

" Nirvana better be worth it.