Gina

Gina's face hurt from smiling, her eyes were puffy from crying, her feet hurt from having to stand around in heels, and she had never been happier. The pictures were currently being taken and it was a slow process, but Gina knew that she was going to love every picture from today and treasure them forever. One factor that kept extending the pictures being taken was the fact every few minutes they'd have to stop because Gina's new husband just had to kiss her (not that she minded).

Just thinking about that word "husband" made Gina feel giddy. Ricky Bowen was her husband. If Gina could tell her fifteen year old self that one day the idiot boy who she felt inexplicably drawn to, was going to be her husband, her younger self would probably not have believed her. Of course present Gina, in her wedding dress, wearing her engagement ring and wedding ring, and standing next to Ricky, could hardly believe it herself.

After about a hundred pictures they were finally done. The assembled loved ones, who had stayed behind for pictures with the happy couple, began to grab their few belongings to make their way to the reception where the rest of the wedding guests were waiting. Ricky grabbed Gina's hand and gently pulled her close to him. Gina couldn't decide if he was being extra affectionate because of the wedding of because they had been apart for 24 hours. After so many years together Gina knew Ricky was practically addicted to being in her presence. Of course that addiction went both ways, Gina would be lying if she said she didn't find being in Ricky's embrace intoxicating.

Ricky pulled Gina into his chest and quietly whispered into her ear, "I love you so much," before kissing her again.

"I love you, too," Gina whispers with a smile.

"Hey, Troyella," Maddox shouts. Ricky and Gina turn to see their friends and family staring at them at the entrance to the chapel. "We know you're cute and all, but come on. You can't be late for your own party."

The walk to the reception is quite relaxing after such a stress filled day. Everyone laughing and joking and talking about the various stories that the ceremony reminded them of. Mr. Bowen bringing up Ricky's attempts to trick him when Gina was secretly living out his room, Maddox mentioning Gina sneaking Ricky onto the USC campus during finals as her 'emotional support boyfriend,' Ashlyn talking about the 'plane going down' after High School Musical's opening night and how far the couple had come since then. All the while Gina had her arm linked with Ricky's as they made their way down and they smiled as they remembered all of those moments, and so many more.

Seb ran up to the group and linked his arm through Carlos's as he caught up. He had been returning the golden retriever to his owners as the pictures were being taken. Turning to Ricky, Gina says, "we have to thank Mack for getting us our ring bearer." Seb coughed and Gina corrected herself, "co-ring bearer. Sorry Seb."

As the group chuckled Carlos asked, "where is Mack? You did invite him, right? Or is Ricky still threatened by him?"

"And you wonder why you weren't Best Man," Ricky retorts.

Carlos sticks out his tongue at Ricky as Gina explains, "Mack was unfortunately busy today. I think he's doing promotion for a new movie."

As if they were on some sort of synchronized dance team everyone pulled out their phones and began checking to see what Mack was up to. It took less than a minute before Carlos went, "oh, no."

"What is it?" Kourtney asks.

"Um, well," Carlos starts nervously, "don't kill the messenger but...it looks like...Mack and Dani...got married today."

"I'm sorry, what now?!" Ricky exclaims.

"They better not have," Gina angrily says as she rips the phone out of Carlos's hands. Sure enough there's a picture of Mack and Dani standing on a beach, her in a white dress holding a bouquet and him in a suit. Gina feels her hand start to grip the phone tighter, trying to shatter the screen.