Ch. 4 ~ JOONG RACHEN

"Hey loud"

"Ohoo fot! How many times I told you, don't shout behind my back"

"Ohhh sorry bro but seems like your thoughts is on another dimension"

"I was thinking on something"

"Something or.... someone?"

Fourth smile widened as he remember Loud and Rachen spend night together in Chiang Khan

"I know what you're thinking fot..stop that"

"Why? why? seems like You and Rachen spend a lot lately and why would he accompany you to visit your grandpa?"

"We are up to something"

"Huh??? what?"

"I'll tell you about this some other time but where is your boyfriend huh???"

"Gem?"

"Yeah! Who else? Is there any other boyfriend you had beside Gem?"

"Ohhhh I don't have other Bf. he is my one and only, I'M FAITHFUL!"

Loud shake his head out of his cheezyness

"I called him a while ago..he told me that he was busy making project with his classmate but we'll meet later after school"

"Ah Okay"

"Why?"

"I gave you the photocopy of Flower Wish right?..I need to borrow it first coz..."

"Hahaha oh I remember that one, Gem where complaining why you give him a blank copy"

"What???"

"Yes and I assume, Gem forgot to mention it to you"

"Ohh my what is happening right now"

"Loud are you okay? Is there any problem?"

"Huh? Ahh ehh"

"Are you okay"

"Yeah I'm okay..I'm just tired..I need to go first bro"

"Okay, take care"

Loud decided to text Rachen about the book and tried to ask his opinion about the mysterious things happened to the book but Rachen told him to rest his mind for a while and don't let himself sleep wherever he likes.

"Huh why?"

Loud and Rachen having a late night video call

"Just follow what I said because you know your situation..you always had a bad dream..so it's dangerous for you to sleep anywhere"

"Ahhh okay. but wait where are you?"

"I came back to Italy"

"What????"

"Sorry, if I didn't tell you earlier.. It's an emergency..my mom got into a car accident. but glad she's fine"

"Ohhh sorry to hear that..how is she?"

"She's fine now, she got a minor cuts but not too serious .I'll be back when I fix everything she needs here, I need to hire someone that would take care of her on my behalf"

"Where's your dad anyway?"

"He's gone already"

"Ohhhh sorry I didn't mean"

"No it's okay..my Dad is an Actor, I got my talent from him haha. But my Dad died on their filming set but before he died, He wasn't aware that mom is pregrant with his son"