Ch. 20 ~ HAPPILY EVER AFTER (Finale)

The lights of the press camera, the crowd with unfamiliar faces and the feeling of
being known can often mean to him as being rich in some areas. Loud getting special treatment wherever he go. He can received sponsors to any places he visit or as well as access to special rooms and other privileged. He can be recognised everywhere he go. He always feel pleasure that he is admired by everyone.

Today is the first book signing event for Loud and his fans. His company provide more than just a chance to got his signatures and a benefited that many copies of his old books and being promoted recently are sold at these events. Signings is there way to increase his public goodwill and allow him to connect with his fans.

The signing event incorporate an exclusive interview and picture taking.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm nervous! Fourth where is Rachen?

"Rachen is on his way now while Gem is incharge of the whole event so he's kinda busy"

"Hoh! I'm shaking.,I don't know if I can answer all of their question"

"Ohhh just be yourself friend.,I know you can do it..you can tell your story as Loud or Lothar...I'm excited for them to know who is Lothar Tharatorn"

"Thanks Fot"

"Just naturally interact with them, they admired and loved you..I know your Fans will help you too"

"Hoh! Okay!"

When the event starts. Loud didn't expect that there are lots of readers who is following and supporting his books. He felt overwhelm upon seeing them patiently waiting for chance to get a signature and be able to talked to him and took a picture.

If watching the crowd, it could be restraining but he was amazed that he didn't feel tired at all.

Fans: Are you hot Authornim?"

Loud: Ohhh I'm fine how about you?"

Fans: I'm good! Can I hugged you for grandma?"

Loud: Ohhh sure! Please send my greetings to grandma"

Fans: sure! Thanks"

Fans: Authornim what is 4+4?

Loud: 8!

Fans: Wow smart! but how about you+me?

Loud: Haha what's the answer?"

Fans: you+me = fate

Loud: Haha nice one!"

Loud didn't expect that it is so much fun to interact with his fans.

Fans: Aren't you worried about global warming?

Loud: Haha I am! why?

Fans: Because you're making it hot in here.

Loud: ohhh should I cool down then? Hahaha

Fans: Do you know why I followed all your accounts?

Loud: ohhh what kind of pick up line is this haha, hmmnn you follow because you want to be updated?

Fans: No!

Loud: Hahaha then why?

Fans: because My parents always told me to follow my dreams.

Loud: ohhh thank you haha

Loud just finished signing all the books of lucky fans and be able to give some to random winners. He also release 20 copies of his latest book "Love is EVOL"