Ch. 5 ~ SECRET RIVAL

"I'll pick you after school"

"Why?"

"I'll take you home"

"No need"

"I insist"

"Okay"

Lately Rachen is acting weird towards him but he doesn't like to assume. He knows they're been close to each other but he can't see any reason more than Rachen wanted to help him over his problem.

Loud was waiting outside the University gate when Rachen arrived. He immediately move from his car and ask for sorry

"My classmate ask me to fix her camera and unconsciously I forgot the time..sorry"

"It's okay..don't worry"

"No.,It's not okay with me..I'm being irresponsible to let you wait here for an hour"

"Gem and Fourth just left earlier, dont worry.. I'm fine"

"But I'm..."

"Okay okay, let's stop it here..take me home and have dinner with us. that is your penalty"

"Huh?"

"Let's go,I'm hungry"

Loud ride on his car first and Rachen is a bit confused and happy

[Can I consider it as Penalty? or Reward rather ~ Rachen]

~Loud House~

"Dad we're home"

"Oh come on..put your stuff on the sofa and come sit with me, I prepared delicious for us."

"Thanks Uncle"

"Ohhh call me Dad instead"

"Huh ahhh eh "

"By the way Loud, did you buy me ripe mango"

"Ohhh sorry Dad! I forgot"

"Ahhh It's okay..dont worry! let's eat"

While eating Rachen can feel the closeness of Loud and his Father. He felt jealous that he never experienced to have Dad, to be take care of him.

"Rachen how's your mom?"

"She's fine now..she only needs to go to her psychiatrist every weekend so she will get over to her trauma too"

"That's good kid.,sometimes I always think if Loud need to go to see Doctor too"

"Huh? Dad I didn't need that"

"Oh see? If I mention it..he always opposed with me. can you convince him for me Rachen"

"Hahh"

"Dad please"

"Seems like you listen more to Rachen than me son..I think Rachen is your Father hahahha"

"Dad you always tease me like that"

"Loud, I think your Dad is right, you need to go to see Doctor too"

"But I'm not crazy"

"Not all who go to psychiatrist had mental problems Loud. Just like you, some are confused about their behaviour and need someone to assess both of their mental and physical condition out of their psychological problems"

Loud just didn't say a word and he remain silent. His Dad is always convincing him to go to Doctors but he refused but this time, Rachen is convincing him too. Loud didn't want to go to see Doctors not because he doesn't like to be treated but everytime he plan to see one, he thought his condition is getting worse.