Ch. 8 ~ FIORE DELLA MORTE

'Hmmnnn what are you staring at Mr. Rachen Pulire?"

Loud playfully pinch Rachen's cheecks who can't stop staring at him since they arrived in the airport.

"You're too beautiful that I'm not bored of staring at you the entire trip"

Loud move an inch to reach his boyfriend lips and kiss the lower part and bite it seductively.

"You're amazing babe"

"Am I?"

Instead of answering him, Rachen hugged him tightly and sniff his soft and smooth hair. Loud was very pleased by Rachen's gestures and feel the warmth of his boyfriend's body.

they're travelling way to Ms. Namphueng Natharika the ParaPsychologist friend of Auntie Yui

Ms. Nam is well-known to her special ability and gift, apart from teaching New Generation ParaPsychologist, Ms. Nam also accepting paranormal cases. A very strange cases and not able to be explained by what scientists know about nature and the world.

"Where are we going babe???"

"To Chiang Mai"

"I know it but where exactly we're going?"

"Hahahaah..just stay still. you will know as soon as we arrived"

"Okay"

Loud is so curious why suddenly Rachen ask to travel with him, thou he's very excited of the trip but he can feel the oddness of this trip.

~Namphueng's Villa~

"Hey babe what are doing here?"

"We are going to ask for Ms.Nam help., Auntie Yui told me to come here"

"Babe please I don't want to go inside"

"Huh??? why?"

"Please let's go home"

"Hahaha, baby we took a long trip just to be here and you want us to leave already?"

"Babe please"

"Okay2 but please tell me why???"

Loud avoid his gaze and tried to keep what's on his mind.

"Hi excuse me, may I help you?"

"Ohhh yeah, we're looking for Ms. Namphueng Natharika"

"Ohhh you're here for Lady Nam?"

"Yeah you're right"

Rachen is trying to calm down Loud by pressing his trembling and sweaty hand.

"Are you okay babe?"

"Babe I wanna go home"

"Come with me..I'll call Ms. Nam..just sit first"