Ch. 11 ~ THE SILENT KILLER ~Depression

Warnings: pictures and story might trigger your past trauma and affect your mental health.

"I'm pregnant?"

Serene was unhappy after seeing the pregnancy kit. having a child is not what she wished for but deep in her heart she wanted to give the best gift for his husband "a Child".

Thou she's not ready to have a baby, Serene accept the child for Bim's happiness. She took good care of herself and the unborn baby too. She can see how excited and happy he is knowing her delivery day is nearly coming.

"Hon, do you have name for our son already?"

Serene asked Bim while he's preparing for work.

"My mind is blank right now-I am not thinking about names, okay let me think about it while I'm in the office, how about you hon?"

Serene cutely shake her head and smiled

"Okay! let's think about it later..we'll try to look good names in the internet"

Bim kiss Serene's forehead and fix his bag, preparing to leave for work.

"Okay Hon, take care!"

After Bim left the house, Serene do their laundry, put all their dirty clothes in washing machine and cooked something for her lunch. She also changed their bedsheets and cleaned their bathroom too. She always keep herself busy everytime Bim is not around, to avoid the feels of seperation anxiety.

She was stucked doing all the household chores and forgot to take a shower, so she decided to take a bath first before she prepared something for dinner.

She just come out from bathroom and done put on her clothes. after a while, she feels something, something warmth and a water like fluid.

Because she was busy the whole day, she ignores all signs of labor approaching. She called Bim right away and he immediately leave his work and took her in the Hospital.

Unfortunately, the baby is at risk. Doctor said that he can't hear the heartbeat of the baby. Serene can't do the normal labor because of her blood pressure and the abnormal fetal heart rate, her baby is not getting enough oxygen.

"Hon! what's wrong? is he safe or what? I didn't harm our son right? I killed him?"

"Sssshhh relax, our Son, will be okay, just calm down and both of you will be okay"

The doctor tried to calm down Serene and give her citalopram (Celexa). Bim agreed to do the ceasarean section as soon as possible because Serene can't take Antidepressants longer with baby inside her tummy.

"Doctor! please save my son no matter what happens, and please take good care of my wife too"

"I will try my best to save the baby..as for your wife, please be with her, she really needs you at this moment"