Ch. 17 ~ WISHFUL THINKING

"Loud are you okay?"

GeminiFourth was standing next to his bed..he fainted while he's on Fourth's event and someone send him at the hospital and called his friends to checked after him.

"I'm fine"

He looked away and look at the window to avoid more question from his friend

"Friend! we know that you're not fine. Hope you can share it with us and can help you in every way that we can"

"How Fourth?? If I can't even help myself too"

"Loud? is it all about Rachen right?"

Gemini's word broke his heart into pieces and all he could say were stuttering of his crying sounds. Hot tears streamed down his face, and he squeezed his eyelids shut in the hope his tears would stop. His choppy breathing and watery eyes remained for quite some time, and he laid down to his bed unmoving.

"I don't know if I can bear it anymore Gem. I'm trying to be okay but my heart was pierce in pained..I'm dying to know his wherabouts and what was he's thinking right now..but I'm not sure if he's thinking the same way"

"Loud I believe Rachen Loved you so much and we witnessed all that"

"I know but sometimes things would comes out in my mind..thinking that Rachen love me because he only possessed by Joong's spirit and that his love for me was owned by Joong not by him and eventually. he come back to his senses and realize what he felt for me is just for emphathy"

"Don't say that Loud..please remember what things Rachen sacrifice for you"

"I'm tired Gem..I need to rest now. Don't worry Papa will be here anytime soon"

"Okay friend..remember we are here for you"

"Thank you..I know it..and I'm grateful for having both of you"

Gem and Fourth leave him to take some rest..Loud trying to put himself back to sleep again..he's mind is tired..he can't bare himself to overthink over things again

he can't bare himself to overthink over things again

"Loud! come with me nah..leave this world that gave us so much pained"

"There's no pained in there Joong? Please tell me? I'm tired...Mom leave because of me and now Rachen did it too"

"I'll stay with you forever Loud..I promised you will feel no more pained"

Loud extend his right hand for Joong to hold. As soon as they hold each other hand. they walked together to the blinding light.

"Don't looked back Loud. I'm the one who will stay by your side now"

"Let's get out of here Joong"

Joong give him a satisfaction smile.

"Loud.............."

Right in time..Bim grab his son from jumping to rooftop of the hospital building. He felt alarmed seeing his son standing at the edge of the rooftop..When he arrived at his room. Bim can't find him. he was too worried that his son leave the hospital with unstable mind...he tried to check the Cr and ask the nurses from information counter..then his Father's instinct came out all of a sudden and he immediately run to the rooftop...he can't be wrong..Loud experience a Parasomia again.