01

(HELLO! I have not mentioned this but, I am writing an actual book. These wattpad stories are merely to get my brain cells working, so, they will have slow updates)

I walked into Sarina's hospital room with a huge smile. "SARINA! I'm here!" I exclaimed. She smiled at me. "Did you here? B-Komachi has a new song!" I told her. Her eyes lit up, "Really?! Let's watch!" I giggled and showed her the video on my tablet. As usual, Ai looked amazing. We both stared at her with stars in our eyes. 

I looked at Sarina, "Want to dance?" I asked her. Just then the ancient doctor came into the room, obviously he heard me, "Sorry, but Sarina can't stand properly." He told me. I huffed, "I'll show you! Sarina! Hold my hand and try to get up." I told her. She looked at me, scared a little. I gave her a reassuring look.

She took my hand and I immediately put her full support on me. "Come on... okay, first step..." 

That was a few days ago. I was too busy to go to the hospital again. So, today, I cancelled everything and decided to go to the hospital. My parents seemed oddly happy about it.

As I reached the hospital, I had a really bad feeling. "Hello, can I go to Sarina's room?" I asked the  receptionist. She looked at me sadly. Why was she sad? Then it hit me...

Sarina... no... she-she can't have...

A tear rolled down my cheek. I clenched my fists so hard, my palms became numb. The ancient doctor came towards me, "I'm sorry..." 

I just kept my head down. I couldn't bare being here anymore so, I ran away. I ran all the way home. Just in front of my front door, I heard a choking noise and then my parents voice, "Ah~ It's been such a long time since we killed someone! That pesky mistake always gets in the way." 

That was my mother's voice.

"I know, honey, if only we had the money for abortion when it was still possible." That was my father's voice. What...? With tears still in my eyes, I opened the door. The first thing I saw when I entered my house was the corpse of a random man and my parents covered in blood with shocked faces.

"Darling! I can explain! See, this-" I cut off my mother, "I wanna talk to you alone." I told her. She looked at dad. Dad took the hint and left. "Come with me to the kitchen." I didn't wait for her answer and headed for the kitchen.

"What is it you wanted to walk about, honey?" My mother asked me, a little worried and a little confused. I took a knife out of the knife drawer. The moonlight met the steel and it shined. My mother now looked scared. 

"Wai- wait! Honey! I-" Before she could say another word, I drove the sharp knife into her skull. She immediately dripped dead. I looked into her eyes. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul.

Is this what beauty looks like?

Unknowingly, a smile spread across my face.

"Dad? Let's talk in here! I'm not angry!" I called out to my dad. I hid myself in a position so that the door would hide me. My father walked in and froze. I closed the door. It shut with a creak. 

"I'm furious..." I told him. My dad crouched down next to my mom. "I don't want to look at you as you kill me." He told me. "Too bad." And with that I twisted his neck. 

"How pretty."

I closed my eyes, readied the knife at my throat and with one clean swipe, I slit my throat.

It felt horrible. It pained like hell. All I could think for a while were curse words, but when the pain left my body and all I felt was numbness. 

I hugged my knees.

Sarina... I miss you

If I'm reborn, I want to be your sister.

Ai... your so cool... I bar life is amazing for you...

I wanna be your child. I love you, Ai. I love you Sarina.

Ancient Doctor... I'm gonna miss you. Who knows how long it'll be till we meet again... 

I closed my eyes, finally ready to pass.

I saw pictures of a cute white haired boy. He wasn't alone, he was holding someone's hand. Just before I could see her face, everything went black. All I could see were a few strands of blueish- purplish hair. It looked like Ai's hair. 

I would kill to have hair like that-

Oh wait...

Wait... why can I think? Aren't I dead? What's this? Wha-

Suddenly, I heard a sweet yet dark and secretive voice. 

It was Ai's voice.

"WOW!! She looks just like me! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!" She yelled out. I began crying... why was I crying? Sarina? 

Please, I don't want to live her dream without her next to me! 

God?!

Buddha?!

Allah?!

Durga?!

Please!

I heard sobbing from above me. Ai was probably crying too. I mean, she gave birth to children! Triples! 

At least, I think so... I heard two more babies crying. One on my left and one on my right. I'm probably right. 

I'm always right...

I'm sleepy...

Ai... Sarina... Ancient Doctor... I love y'all more than those LIARS!

Those... fuckers...

________________________________________________________________________________

Yaaho!!!!

It's me!!! Took me sometime to write this!!

What can I say? I'm a procrastinator!!!

-Ino

Me: When someone says I'm not a good write

(I LOVE TOM HOLLAND AND TOM HIDDLESTON AND ALL OF THE MCU AHHHHH *FanAgenders*)