16

"What?! Aqua and Ame are appearing in a drama?!" Ruby exclaimed after Miya-chan told her. "Why did you tell her?" Aqua asked her, "Took the words right outta my mouth." I said, angrily. Miya-chan rolled her eyes and pushed a plastic bottle my way.

Ruby, Aqua and I were wearing matching shirts with the word 'triplet' written across them. Miya-chan thought it would be cute. I didn't particularly like it but... it's comfortable.

"Because you wouldn't tell her yourselves. It's the agency's job to publicize the talents they belong to." I scoffed. Whatever, I do care but, honestly, it's a waste of energy. "Mama said it before, didn't she? I might become an idol in the future and Aqua an actor. Ame could be either, or both." I look away from Ruby. "You guys haven't forgotten her words, huh?" She asked us. She wanted to be reassured that we didn't. 

I look at the floor. All I wanted to do- all we wanted to do- was meet with the producer as he's part of the suspect list. We just need something of his which contains his DNA. I love mama and all but, I don't really have time to grant her dying wish. We finally got closer to finding out who our father is. I won't let mama's dreams get in the way of our revenge for her.

"So, what's the title again?" Ruby asked Miya-chan. "I'll Go With Sweet Today. It's based on a girls' manga." She said. Ruby beamed in surprise, "Sweet Today? Aqua has that manga! It was interesting!"

"Don't read without permission." Aqua told her. Of course, Ruby completely ignored it. 

"It's a new drama series produced by an internet TV station. There are six episodes in total, and three of them have already aired. Most of the main-cast are newcomers, so in terms of scale, it's a rather small project."

I sigh. Why does Miya-chan always know everything when it comes to this. Like, literally everything. "Aqua will play the role of a villain in the final episode. As for Ame, she'll play the Yamato Nadeshiko Yandere girlfriend. The Main Lead is supposed to leave her and be with the Main Character."

Ruby turned to us, "Wow Aqua, that suits you. You have an evil-looking face after all." She said. I contained my laughter, "Ame should be play an actual, full-on yandere. She's not a Yamato Nadeshiko at all. She's got a creepy face. Yamato Nadeshikis should be pre-" I slapped my palm, on to her mouth, covering it. 

"Ow, ow, ow." I rolled my eyes. Being a Yamato Nadeshiko has nothing to do with looks. I mean... I look like Ai. Ai was never a Yamato Nadeshiko woman.

"It's an online drama so we can watch it if you want." I closed my eyes in annoyance. This won't be good.

"I do, I do!!" Ruby sat next to Miya-chan. She was thrilled.

"I hate people. They're selfish. They only think about themselves."

"Oh! It's Loli-Senpai!" Ruby pointed out.

"Do you enjoy making that face?"

I looked away from the screen. Miya-chan and Ruby were very quiet. They obviously didn't like it. I mean, who would? It's obvious the director didn't care enough about it.

"That's too bad. You're cuter when you smile, you know?" The Main Lead told the Main Character. Seriously? This is who my character went for? My character is literally a Yamato Nadeshiko... other than the yandere-ness.

Although, what the guy said was true, Arima did look cute when she was smiling.

"Stop making fun of me." She said shyly. C'mon! Arima's a better actor than this.

...

I may have accidentally watched one of her works. She really is a good actor. She definitely knows how to look good on camera.