•Mine•

"Ewww Johnnie" Jake giggles in a little kid voice . We are on the train and getting ready for dinner. We have been exploring for a while now its time to settle down. We all sit at a table and a stranger sits with us . Me and Jake ended up next to each other and Johnnie next to the stranger.

The forth person sits down and its really awkward at first but it was a very sweet older lady. She told us a-lot about her and she asked about us.

"How long have you two been together?" She said looking back and forth between me and Jake. We both laugh.

"Oh no , We are just friends. My standards are way higher then her" He laughs and she laughs too.

"Hey now" Johnnie says " Y/N isn't all that bad." He laughs

"She is a very beautiful young lady, Very unique sense of style. All three of you are very unique" She says with a smile .

Eventually our food comes and we eat. We also got a dessert. Jake and Johnnie were done way before me and we're reaching over with there forks to take small bites of mine. I didn't mind because it was pretty funny.

After everyone was done we headed back to our room. We set the beds up and realized we needed more pillows . Jake took some from the room next to us and we joked about him being a theif. Then we sat in out room and talked for a while.

"So what are you two?" Jake questioned. My face went red and i looked away nervously.

"We are just friends jakey you know its me and you forever" Johnnie started winking at him.

"No for real , You both clearly like eachother for whatever reason. Its so obvious guys." Jake says gettin serious

"Well me and Johnnie are just friends Jake, No need to rush anything" I smile

"so you do like him like a cringey little crush " jake giggles and moves closer.

"yes Jake i do" i laugh back.

"Ew you are so gross, im way too good for you" Johnnie teases and we all laugh.

It's about time for bed now so we all get settled in, Jake on bottom and I'm up top with Johnnie. Jake and Johnnie talk for a little longer and I quickly fall asleep. Johnnie was still sitting down with Jake so i was alone in the bed.

*Johnnies pov*

"Well maybe she is ready too Johnnie. She clearly really likes you for you. She isn't the type of person to intentionally hurt you" Jake whispers, Y/N is asleep or at least we think she is. So we decided to finish the conversation Jake brought up earlier.

I really felt something for her but I just don't know if she is completely ready or open to moving forward yet. I want to be able to call her mine, and do cute stuff with her. I know I am definitely not ready to make anything public yet, probably not for a while. Theres already fan edits of us together in slow motion and stuff. I just feel like making it public causes drama.

"Maybe we'll see." I say while deep in thought.

"Really Johnnie you should think about it. I think you two are good for each other." Jake says with a yawn.

"Yeah we can talk more about this later but you should get some sleep " I say standing up and looking up at Y/N . She's sleeping for sure, she looks so peaceful.

"Goodnight Johnnie boy" Jake says sleepy

"Goodnight Jakey pooh" i laugh slightly

I climb up top with Y/N and lay next to her, She wakes up and starts adjusting herself. She mumbles out a small goodnight and i smile as she lays her head back down all the way. I move slightly closer to her and lay my arm over her chest. She starts moving again so i pull back and give her space . I thought she didn't like me holding her but she turned towards me and buried her face into my chest covering me up with the blanket.