Chapter 2: The Sacred Gear Awakens

You were walking through a park when you stopped at a fountain.

"Let's recap: I can't believe Rias told Issei about that night. Issei is shocked that devils, angels, and fallen angels exist. How could he not? He was killed by one. Rias then had him reincarnated as a devil because she said it was for his safety. She offered to do the same for me, but I declined and insisted that she and her group stay away from Dad. Still, we had talked about it."

(flashback begins)

You are standing outside of the Occult Research Club's room. The doors are still open and you see Issei inside, still a little overwhelmed by everything.

Issei: "This is still a lot to take in."

Koneko: "Don't worry too much, you'll get the hang of it."

Rias then came through the door and walked over to you.

"What do you need?"

Rias: "That fallen angel will come after you. I think it'd be best if you joined my peerage."

"I'll be fine. But look, if it does get bad, then I'll think about it."

Rias sighed.

Rias: "Fine. Just keep that paper you got yesterday. Just think about me and I'll come. By the way, what did your dad shoot at that fallen angel, and how did he heal Issei's wounds? Does he have magic?"

Issei: "No, he's just a really good doctor."

Rias: "I do not doubt that. But still, I think I need to know."

"I'll tell you later."

(flashback ends)