Chapter 5: More Sides to Her

You are in a Virtual Reality simulation testing what your power is capable of.

Adam: "Now Y/N, you're powers aren't at the level of those who have previously been chosen by Pandora. But with time and training, I believe you can be the strongest there ever was."

"What powers will I be capable of?"

Adam: "The Devils hold the power of destruction, while the other two factions possess the powers of light. But the Astral Plane is so much more than anything. Try manifesting something. Imagine a simple object and think of it forming in your hand."

You imagined a cube with an identical design to the Astral Plane and it formed in your hand.

Adam: "Alright, now let's--"

You heard the doorbell ring and see on the screens that it's Rias.

Adam: "Damn. Have to try later. Y/N, get the door, please."

After taking you out of the simulation, you quickly escaped the secret lab and answered the door.

"Hey Rias. I didn't know you were dropping by today."

You looked behind her, seeing the other members of the Occult Research Club.

"Did we schedule a gathering?"

Rias: "It was a last-minute thing. Can we go to your room?"

"Hey, Dad, can my friend come inside?"

Adam: "Sure thing. Just keep things tidy."

Rias: "Thank you."

Everyone went inside and entered your room.

Rias: "Y/N, though you are not of my peerage, you are one of us, should tell you something."

"What is it?"