Chapter 9: Glad to Hear It

As you were showering, you head was filled with all kinds of thoughts.

"Dad, what else do you know?" you thought, "and how did that surgery from years ago cause a gap in Issei's memory? Maybe I shouldn't have decided to read through some of your notes, but would that have been better?"

Soon enough, the door opened.

"Can I come in?"

You looked outside the shower and saw Rias, who, at that moment, was not wearing any clothes.

"Sure..." you said as you looked away, pretty embarrassed. "Why not?"

Rias: "Come on, you're my boyfriend, and you've seen me naked before. No reason to be embarrassed."

"Still hard to believe this is happening."

Rias: "It's okay."

She hugged you and pushed her chest against your back. You were left embarrassed, but allowed it since you didn't want to tell her to leave.

Rias: "You're more muscular than before."

"I've been training a lot. Still not a fan of when Koneko suddenly appeared and put heavy-ass weights on my back when I do push ups."

Rias: "She does the same for Issei, but that's just her way of trying to look out for you."

"I guess. How's Issei doing?"

Rias: "He's still got a long road to travel. The contracts he makes are at a slow pace, and he has yet to have a Familiar, but he's getting better."