Chapter 10: Beach Run

You opened a gate to a beach and went through with the other Occult Research Club members.

Issei: "Dude, this is awesome!"

Kiba: "It is quite impressive, although it won't change the fact we still have to clean the school pool."

"Well, I find it easier to swim and relax here than over there for the time being."

Rias: "I'm fine with it. Alright, let's have some fun."

Everyone went to change while you used your abilities to alter your clothes into swimwear.

Rias: "You're getting better and better with that."

You turned around and saw Rias in her swimsuit.

Rias: "What is it?"

"You... you look very... beautiful, Rias."

Rias: "Thank you, and why did you blush? You've seen me without clothes."

"Can't help it."

Rias walked over and wrapped her arm around yours.

Rias: "Let's go join the others."

The two of you walked around and you saw everyone having fun. However, you saw Akeno and Asia fighting for who gets Issei for an hour and nervously chuckled.

"He's real good with them and Koneko."

Rias: "Don't forget Xenovia."

"Oh right. Sorry, still trying to get used to how she knows what really happened."

The two of you got in the water and Rias splashed yourself.

Rias: "A lot has happened. Let's have fun."

"Sure thing," you said as you as splashed water at her.

They played for a bit before going swimming. The two of you went go to another part of the island and walk around.

Rias: "Still pretty impressive how much your power is evolving."

"Yeah. This gate thing is going to save me a fortune."

Rias: "By the way, have you found anything out about Pandora or the Astral Plane?"

"Kinda. The Astral Plane has data on the universe that came before this one. However, this one isn't identical."

Rias: "Interesting. Anything else about that order that masked man was talking about?"

"Still looking into it, although I have a bad feeling my dad knows more than he's letting on."

Rias put her hands on your shoulder.

Rias: "Let's both look into it. Together."

"Yeah."

You and Rias shared a kiss.