Ch1 - Announcement

Bellamy P.O.V

I woke up by My phone ring, I rubbed my eyes and pick that after two other rings "What the fuck you want Jasper it's 3 am"

"Sorry man but it was Emergency" I sit on my bed and turn the light "what's happened again?"

He take a breath "It's Atom" I run my hand through my hair "He's been in a car crash with his gang"

"How bad is it?"

"I don't know much man just get a phone call from Hospital"

"Send the address I'll be there"

I hung up the phone angrily, He was one of my Bound member a Lead singer the good one but he was a big pain in ass always make a trouble , I put on my jean and coat then grab my keys. When I start the car Jasper SMS came with address it wasn't far so I get there in 5 min and see Jasper in corridor with Monty, he saw me "We've a big problem Bellamy"

"Bigger than Atom.. " Monty cut me.

"Man, I said sorry many times but he was a good one"

"Yeah .. If he wasn't in a trouble all the time "Jasper nodded

"This one is really serious, he's in Coma"

"What?"

A nurse looks at me with frown and I mouthed sorry, Jasper sit on the chair

"He was in passenger seat without seat belt"

"Of course he didn't put seat belt " Monty shock his head.

We set there silent waiting for his doctor after an hour he came to us "How's he?" Jasper asked before I can try "We try or best but he hit his head so bad because he didn't put the seat belt" I'm in the way hit something "So he's in Coma, for how long?" Doctor shook his head "We couldn't say but we hope he wakes soon Sorry"

I get back in my car and leave the hospital, my phone rings ring again and it was Miller my best friend, his voice was sleepy "Hey, I just see your miss call what's up?"

"What you think" I said angrily "Oh I guess Atom and you must be in Police station again"

"Nah I was in hospital and the asshole is in Coma"

"What? You kidding" I stopped the car on Roadside and yell at him "You think I'm joking? We have 2 months and now my Fucking Singer is in coma"

Miller sighed "I know but we'll figure something out, Ok?"

I huffed.

"You don't understand do you? How can we manage this? After 6 months planning then this fucking asshole ruined everything.. " Miller cut me "Bellamy calm down we can survive from this" I gasp and he noticed "Bellamy the only thing can stop us is you, so calm down before .. " this time I cut him "Ok, come over in My place" before he can say another word I hung up and try to calm myself and call Jasper "Hey, you and Monty in my place now"

***

Miller give me a beer and set with me in couch, we set there silent and drink, the knock on my doorway break the silence and Miller got up to open the door it was Jasper and Monty, they said something in low voice and Miller seems to be worried but he didn't say anything they sit in my leaving room and look at me like I'm going to die. I put the bottle on the coffee table and wait for them to talk but they remind silence and it's mean something is happened. I glare at Monty

"Speak out" He looked at other and then start "Em .. Bellamy are you alright?"

I frown at him "Really?" Jasper sighed "We just concerned after what happened you know"

"I'm Ok , it's that all you want to know? Shall we start now" he nods. Miller get up and head on my kitchen and bring us beer from my fridge and gave one of us and start "Since we lose our singer we have choice another one a good one who can bring himself on our program"

I scoffed "Sounds like a brilliant idea how can find a singer?" he try to answer me but I cut him

"Let's think we found it how can he coordinate with us we work on this of 6 months."

Monty broke his silence "You can help him" I shake my head and Miller gave him 'are you insane' look but Jasper helped him "He's right you can help him to catch us" Miller sighed

"I think it should work but we have to find a singer" I got up and walk it help me think, they are right I can help him after several moment I turned to them with a good idea but they are sleeping on my couch. I sighed when find out that it's a new day but I can't sleep anymore so I decide to work on my plan, The Announcement for finding a new singer

***

Hope enjoyed it please leave comment I need a feedback and vote if you like
you can find me on instagram @murphamylife