Swan Deku AU: Info

A/N; [Chapter 18 Is Up and So Is Hero Names for Izuku, Go Comment, it would Be Much Appreciated!]

Name: Izuku Midorya

Birthday; July 15th

Age: 17 (I'm Using The Calendar on my Phone and It's Currently July 24th, So He's 17, I Think)

Gender; Male

Height; 166 cm (5'5 1/4")

Hair Color; Green

Eye Color; Green with Flicks of Gold (When Using Gold Energy or Power; Bright Gold)

Blood Type; O

Quirk: Quirkless (Formally)

(Dorment, Condition: almost Death)

Quirk;Present: Healing Wings/Swan

What his Quirk Can do: His wings Can heal anything to Burns, To a head Injury, all he has to do is See where the Injury/Quirk Used to be and he can heal it and his Wings Can Resist being Burned away from Flames (Ex: Dabi)

(The Bastard hurting Hawks Like that, (Burning his Wings!) I don’t Care if he’s Endover’s Son, He Needs to be Injured Just Enough so He won’t Hurt Hawks again!, Luckly we have Just the Person For that)

I Know Some of you guys Won’t agree with me, But Hawks Does not Decerve What he got.

Drawback: It Takes Energy to Heal and His Quirk Makes him Tired Afterwards

How he will get his Quirk: in his Broken State of mind at the Time, Izuku was Left On a Building Roof and in his depression, He Throw himself off of it, But in doing so He Thought of his mom and that Snapped him Out of it. And He Thought I don’t want to die! I can’t leave mom Like this!, then He felt his back Explode in pain as Slightly Blooded Wings Sprouted from his back, They were Small at the time so he could not Try To Fly.

Status; Alive

Birthplace; Near Shizuoka Prefecture

Family; Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Hisashi Midoriya (Father)

Pro-Hero; Hawks (Boyfriend)

Occupation; Student

Affiliation; Aldera Junior High (Formally)

U.A High School

Team(s); Hawks Agency (Current)

Fighting Style; Ranged + Support Combat

Name: Hawks (Keigo Takami)

Birthday; December 28th

Age: 22 (First Appearance, Anime)

23 (Current, Anime)

Gender; Male

Height; 172 cm (5'7 3/4")

Hair Color; Blond

Eye Color; Gold

Blood Type; B

Quirk: Fierce Wings

Keigo's Quirk granted him a pair of large, bright red, feathery wings on his back. These wings allowed him to fly, and he could telekinetically control the movement and nature of each individual feather with ease, enabling him to harden them into a blade-like state and/or shoot them as projectiles, as well as control their speed and trajectory.