Swan Deku: Chapter 11, The Sports Festival (Obsticale Race)! Part 1

Location; Midoriya House Hold, The Next Day

👤Third POV👤

The Morning of the Sports Festival dawned upon the World. Izuku was Going to Win This Event, With Keigo and His Mother By his side.

"You Got this, Sweetheart" Inko Said, Determined, "Show Them How it's Done!"

"Thanks, Mom," Izuku Smiled, "Be Sure to Catch it on Live TV and Record it for Later!"

"I Will, Make us Proud!"

Inko and Izuku Shared a Hug with Izuku Nodding after.

"I Will Mom," Then Izuku Bid Her Farewell, Before Stepping Through The Door.

Already, Izuku Could Feel The Excitement In the air, and He Could See it as He made his way to U.A.

Izuku Saw a Flash of Red as the most Favorite person in the world to him landed beside him, Taking the walking in stride as well.

"Hey, Do your best Alright? I Had Forgotten to give another Feather to you Earlier, Yesterday" Keigo Said, Walking beside Izuku.

"Did you Now? Then I Have A Nickname For you!" Izuku Replied, Smiling

"Do You? What is it?" Keigo asked, His Yellow eyes Widened by a Fraction, a Grin Coming to his Face.

". . . Dummy That's Your Nickname," Izuku Said With a Straight Face.

Hawks Chuckled, Smiling at him

"Thanks, Flower, Here, Another Feather" Keigo Said, Handing him Another Feather That Attached to Izuku's Necklace That He Gave him.

Izuku Smiled Down at the Feather and Then Hugged Hawks "Thanks"

Keigo Nodded "Yeah, Anyway I Got To Go, Dove, I'll Be Watching your Fights!" He Said As Izuku Let Go Of him and Flapped his wings, Flying Away while Waving at him.

"Bye. . ." Izuku Quietly Said, Smiling

He Continued Through The Gates Of U.A, Noting The Vendors and Stalls That People Were Setting Up, With Heroes Helping Set Up Of Course!

Izuku went Through the doors And To His Home room Class, 1-A to Meet up with his Classmates and His Friends.

"Hey Guys! Are your Family Coming to Support you?" Izuku Asked as He Sat down in his Seat Near his Friends.

"No, But My Family will be Watching on Live TV and Probably will be Recording So they Can Watch it again After!" Uraraka Said, Smiling Warmly at the Thought.

"My Dad Will be at the Stadium For Sure, Just So He Could Keep An Eye on me and Try to Manipulate me Again to Use My Right Side, Which I Won't Allow!" Shouto Said, Bitterly under his Breath.

Izuku Is the Only One To Hear This and His fists Clenched, His Nails piercing His Palms, Drawing Blood from them From How Hard he Was Clenching Them.

Izuku Growled low, The Sound Coming From His Throat. Drawing Attention to Him and Breaking Todoroki From His Spirel of Thoughts.

"Uh, Izuku You Alright Dude?" Kaminari Asked, Tilting his head in Concern at his Behaviour

"O-Oh, Yeah, I'm Alright Just Thinking..." Midoriya Replied, Smiling at his Friends.

When I Find That Retched disgrace of a Father. . . I'll Kill him Myself!"

Izuku Thought this, Endeavour Will Suffer For What He's Done, He Will get His Sins Paid For and he Will get What he Deserves In his Future, Midoriya Will Make Sure Of That.

Especially For His Friends, Everyone Deserves to Know How Corrupted Everything Is, and How Sociality Has Failed Its Children and Him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~