Swan Deku: Chapter 12, The Sports Festival (Cavalry Battle)! Part 2

👤Third POV👤

Location: Stadium

"You Have exactly five minutes to form your teams. Beginning...now!"

There was a surge of movement as the remaining students scoped out friends and acquaintances to form teams. All of them quite pointedly avoided Izuku, Who did not Fail to Notice.

Of course, no one wants to team up with the condemned, he thought cynically.

Izuku Went to Unfurl His Wings When a Shout distracted him.

"Yo! Ten-million-points!"

Someone Came Bounding towards Him and Izuku Folded his wings on his back

"Do you Want to Join My Team?" He asked

"Yeah, Hatsume Mei, support class 1-H, at your service!" the girl, with pink shoulder-length hair and steampunk-like goggles bowed to Him, "You are the ticket to number one, so I'm gonna grab it by joining your team!"

"What Can you Do?"

"I'm An Inventor, I Make Babies!"

Izuku Eyes Widened Comically

Babies?!

"W-What do you Mean?"

"These" Mei Tapped her boot-clad foot on the ground.

Okey. . . She Meant her Inventions Izuku Sighed In relief.

"Okey, You're In, Let's Find My Friend Uraraka And Kaminari!" Izuku Said, Unfurling His wings

"Okey Ten-million-points, I'll Look down Here While You Fly?" Mei Asked

"Yeah, I'll be Back, See You" Izuku Replied, Taking to the Sky To see If he Could Spot Uraraka In the Crowd.

Midoriya Spotted Her Talking to Kirishima as He Pointed Over somewhere Where Bakugou Was.

She was Rejected Then

Kirishima left waving and Izuku Glided down Landing Next To her.

"Oh! Hey Izuku, Do you need another Teammate for this Event? I Just Got Rejected By Kirshima!" Uraraka Said, Trying To not look Disappointed While Being overly Cheery.

Izuku Sighed Sympathetic and Said "Yeah, I was Looking for you While Hatsume Is Looking For Kaminari"

"Oh, Let's Go Then! Lead The way" She Said and Izuku Nodded

Izuku Instead of Flying walked through the Crowd with His friend Behind him, Finding Mei After a Few Minutes of looking.

Izuku Walked Over To Her, He Saw Kaminari Beside Her Looking Desterbed as Mei Explained Something to him.

"Hey Mei! We Got Everyone we Need for our Team-"

Midnight's voice suddenly cut above everything, "Times up! Hopefully you lot should be in teams now. The headbands will now be distributed, and the next ten minutes will be dedicated to planning your moves. Get to it!"

On cue, a set of robots hovered into the field, each holding four sets of headbands. One robot came up to Izuku's team with their headbands. As the four members tied their headbands on, Kaminari turned to his friend.

"What's The Plan?"

"First The Formation," Izuku Replied quickly, Urging his team Close, Kaminari, you'll be the rider. Uraraka, you are the head of the 'horse'. Hatsume and I will be the support, since she has her long-jump boots and I have my Wings,"

"But Midoriya, Have You tried To Fly With Three People Before?" Asked Kaminari Worried.

"No, But It's Worth a Try Right? Anyway, Our Strategy will depend on Us Using Uraraka's Quirk and Kaminari's electricity, For Distraction and to Keep them away, for us To Be unable to be Reached in The Air, That way Other Teams Won't be able to Get us"