Swan Deku: Chapter 13, The Sports Festival (tornament Fights)! Part 3

👤Third POV👤

Location: Mental Hospital, Outside Rei’s Room

Hawks and Rocky Where Standing Outside Rei’s Door, Hawks Was Talking To a Doctor While Rocky Was Ideally Scrolling on his Phone.

“We Are here To Protect Rei Todoroki From her Husband that Has Abused his Family Since His Kids were born, Please Let Rocky Stand Guard Here While I Protect Rei In Her Hospital Room”

“Sir We Can’t-”

Hawks Cut him off Saying “You Want Todoroki Rei To be here, to Face Her Abuser While Stuck In this Place, What if She Was in perfect health, But You decided that she Was Mentally Unstable Because of the Abuse she Received From her Husband?”

The Doctor’s Mouth Snapped Shut and Hawks Nodded “Thought So”

“I’ll Be in Rei’s Room, You Stay Here Rocky” Hawks asked and His Friend Nodded “You Got it Boss”

Keigo Walked Passed the Doctor and He Went to Open the Door before Stopping “Oh and One more thing, Next Time Ask The Patient about How They are Actually Feeling Before Deciding on how you care for them”

He Opened the Door Before Stepping inside and Then Closed it Again.

A Woman Laid Back in her Hospital Bed and When She Heard the door Open, She Looked Over, Rei Todoroki Was A Beautiful Woman with White long hair and Blue Eyes That Matched The Youngest Todoroki’s left Eye.

Hawks Waved At her and Went to sit by her bed in A Chair that was next to it.

“How Are you Doing Mrs Todoroki? I Hope You’ve been alright” He Asked While sitting down Near Her.

“I’ve Been Better” Rei Replied In a Dull tone, Making Keigo Wince slightly.

“So I’ve Heard” Hawks Said, Relaxing in his Chair, With A Hand Under his Chin While Looking at her.

“You Know, Your Youngest Has a Very good Friend Looking out for him Right Now, And That Friend has One of My Feathers, I’m going to help you Turn your life around”

“So you Believe Me?” Rei Asked, Slightly Skeptical of him and His Words

Hawks Smiled At Her “I’m Not the Number three Hero For nothing Rei, You Just have to Trust me on this!”

Rei Sighed “Fine I’ll Believe you, Hawks”

“Great!”

Hawks Grabbed the Remote To the TV On the Corner of the wall and Turned it on, The TV Displays The Sports Festival and Izuku’s Fight Against Shinsou.

Rei Blinked at the TV and Looked at Hawks “That’s Who You Were Talking About Right?”

“hm” Hawks Nodded While Staring Intently at the TV.

“Well, If he’s Anything like you Hawks, He’ll make it through this”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Stadium, Arena

Izuku Was Walking Against his Will Twords The Boundary Line as He Tried To Fight inside his mind, But it didn’t Work.

Brake the Feather That Hawks Gave you!

He Heard Shinsou’s Voice in his head and He Felt like a Cold Bucket Of Ice water Was Dumped On him.

NO, DON’T YOU DARE!

Izuku Fingers Where Curled Around The Red Feather That Keigo Had Given him, They where So Tightly Curled That Izuku Thought That He had Already Broken it, But At the Shout that his Voice Made in his head, They Instantly let go and It Felt Like a String Had Snapped When They did so.