Swan Deku: Chapter 14, Unleashing The Frost and Flames

👤Third POV👤

Izuku was In the Air before The Ice Could Hit him, Under Him The Ice Slammed into The Wall Behind Him.

Another Wave Of Ice Was Coming at Him Again, So Izuku Had One of His Feather Swords in His Hand Before Swinging it, Slicing the Ice Apart.

He Flew Forward, Dodging Ice Pillars That Were Created By Todoroki.

Todoroki Stepped on the Ground, he created and slid up a moving wave of ice straight towards his opponent.

Izuku Speed Forward and Passed Todoroki While Swinging His Sword in an Arc, a Wound That Went From His left Shoulder to His Right Hip Was Made as A Result of This, Todoroki Fell From the Ramp He Made.

Todoroki Would Have Gotten a Concussion if He Hadn't Made a Pillar of Ice Behind Him.

Izuku Sighed and Said "Todoroki! I Know Your Mom is Watching this Match" He Flapped his Wings To Stay in the Air as He Spoke to His Friend.

Todoroki Stayed Where He Was On the Pillar to Ice The Slash Wound On his Chest that The Sword Made.

He Sucked in a Sharp Breath, Damn Did this Hurt!

"How Do You Know?"

Izuku Smiled at him "I Can Feel it, Now How Would You Think She Would Feel If She Knew You Where Rejecting Your Left Side, That She said and I Quote "I despise your left side, your father's side Just Because she Said So?"

That Got Todoroki To Freeze Up Before He Glared Up at him.

"You Know Nothing of What she Went Through Or The Pain She Took For Me!"

"Then Prove It By Using All Of Your Quirk, It's Not Just His, IT'S YOURS, It Will Always Be Yours!"

Crack!

The Walls in Todoroki's Mind Began Cracking And With it Came Memories. . .

He remembered his "training" with his father as a kid of age five, where he was beaten black-and-blue and forced to the point of nausea. He remembered his mother intervening, begging for mercy, only to get beaten by that bastard himself right in front of his eyes. He remembered being held by his mother, tears flowing liberally down his face, screaming about not wanting to become the monster his father was. He remembered watching his older siblings playing in the courtyard, only to be dragged away by his father for more "training". He remembered the fateful day his mother poured boiling water over his left side, and was taken away from him. He remembered screaming at his father for throwing his mother over the edge.

The air around him turned frigid, the sound of moisture freezing over. Ice began creeping over the ground from his right foot.

Oh, Shit

Izuku's Wings Began To Slow Down as Ice Crystals formed from Dew Getting on Them (From the Air).

He Slowly Descended to The Ground as A Glacier Of Ice Swiftly Came Towards Him. izuku Quickly Shot his Hands Forward and His Feathers (With Small Crystals on them) Slowly Detached From his Wings and Spun Around Him, Creating a Feathery Barrier From The Frost Coming at him.

Then The Glacier Hit The Barrier and Light Exploded In The Arena, Blinding Everyone from What Happened to The Combatants.

After A Few Seconds of Being Blinded By Light, Present Mic and Everyone else Blinked and They Could See Again.

"Does Anybody See them!?"

The Spectators Mumbled To Themselves as Dust Was Still Present from the Collision.