Dance with Me

Their bodies become an entangled, inseparable entity. Carlos is still holding Celeste's arms above her head as his tongue wrestles hers in such a perfected way she wonders what else his tongue could do -  that thought alone puts her body in agony, but her hands are still not at her disposal. Celeste's body is locked in position by Carlos's and her desperate attempts to wrap her legs around him -  just to be able to release some of that craving for this man's body, are met with Carlos breaking their kiss to move his lips to her ear and cause her to let out a desperate whimper as he whispers ''I am going to taste every inch of your body, Cielo''. He sucks her earlobe between his lips and tugs on it gently. His tongue then fulfills his promise as he gently runs it down her neck, making sure to put pressure on just the right spots along the trail of pleasure he's creating. 

          Celeste can't help but lie still as Carlos makes his way across her throat, kissing and tasting her skin as he goes, her animal instinct kicks in when her throat is exposed to his teeth, but the danger she's feeling isn't quite the same as she would if it were a predator. ''Wesker,'' Celeste  thinks to herself, but doesn't have much time to hold onto that thought; the hairs on the back of her neck stand, her body has never been this sensitive as far as she can remember. Carlos reaches the other side of her neck and instead of gently kissing it like she expected, he kisses her neck just behind her ear so hard she can almost feel a bruise forming, another moan escapes her lips and this seems to encourage him to find even more parts of her body that make her just as responsive.

          Carlos lets go of her hands and lifts his torso off hers, balancing himself on his hands. Celeste's fingers immediately run through his hair. Her body is vibrating in anticipation and the look, in those wild eyes that must have seen more than she can even imagine,  is just adding to the tension. It almost looks like he's trying to will her into being naked and at his mercy just by looking at her, and deep down she doesn't even doubt that he has the power to do so. Her legs are still balanced on his thighs, she wishes she could move just a little bit closer, but before she even attempt to follow her desires, her mouth is once more being explored by a skillful tongue. Celeste responds with the same intensity. 

          She feels an exploring hand slide under her oversized jumper. His hand is warm and firm against her skin, he breaks the kiss once more to push the hem of the jumper over her head and the gentle breeze of the morning air gently caresses her skin. Goosebumps cover her entire body and her nipples, that have already been drawing attention to every slightest movement against them, become even more obvious in the sunlight and under the gaze of those intense brown eyes, a subtle grin appears on the corner of his mouth and that look of hunger that she has witnessed before intensifies. Carlos shuffles down a little and continues his exploration gently at first and then more intense as her nipples and soft moans respond perfectly to his tongue and lips. He somehow manages to find the perfect way of relieving some of that need to feel touched and adding to it even more. 

          So far Carlos has been holding himself back, but it seems that he has worked himself up enough to lose a little bit of patience because he suddenly sits up, running his fingers up Celeste's legs, to the belt of her shorts. She watches his hands undo the belt and the brief touch of leather against her skin makes her think of Wesker once more, but that thought gets interrupted quickly -  Carlos has placed both of her feet on the same shoulder as he slides her shorts off and leaves her almost completely naked apart from her panties and sneakers. He's still wearing all of his clothes and that just makes her feel so much more sensitive to his touch, to the soft wind that keeps the surface of her skin cool, even though she's burning up inside.