VII. i'm okay

KAY I'M. SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER 😭

this ch is more on [name] lore? not much [name] x rin content sorry 😓😓

   you're in Japan. well, in the kamakura prefecture, to be more specific. and surprisingly, it's where Rin lives too!

as excited as you were to finally be back in Japan, there's still something bothering you though.

how the hell is the Real Madrid team going to even survive without you? from all you know, they were.. well, one of a kind.

you felt bad for the manager that was taking your place.

as happy as you were about coming to Japan and meeting rin, you're also quite unsure if you're going to be able to have a normal family vacation with your mom and dad. normal wasn't really part of your family's vocabulary.

-

rinrin

[Name]
RINN
I'M IN JAPANNN

rinrin
great
welcome to Japan igs?
i don't really know
sorry

[Name]
so in luv w u rn
😞😞
got me gigglin'
and kicking my feet
and allat

rinrin
sure
how's Japan?

[Name]
IDK
I missed being here
Soooo much
ong bro
oys been so long since
i was in Japan

rinrin
honestly
i can't believe i am actually
excited to meet you

[Name]
YAY UR EXCITED TO MEET
ME ??
ong same
tbh im lowkey worried abt
how my team is gonna
function w/o me fr 😞🙏

rinrin
must be hard being their
manager
i wonder how you manage
both school and their team

[Name]
guess im just built different

rinrin
K
but in all seriousness though
are you sure you're getting
the amount of rest that you
need?

[name]
mhm !!
where's this suddenly coming
from tho, rinrin?

rinrin
i was just worried for you

[name]
oh don't be, okay?
i swear i am alright : D

rinrin
oh okay

[Name]
i am gonna go unpack now
bye  bye rin

rinrin
oh
okay
bye

    rin sighs, if he were to be honest, he wished the two of you could have talked a little bit more. sure, you had to unpack, but he wanted the conversation to be longer.

he's never been in love. he doesn't know what this feeling is. but what he knows is that you're someone who can change his mood in an instant.

even others had started noticing how rin was much more easy going now, he wasn't as quiet and was slightly less cold hearted to others.

he's happy he has you to comfort him.

he rereads the texts between the two of you for who knows how many times. and in every single time he's read the messages over and over again, his eyes land on your "i swear im alright" message.

something about it put rin off. it's not that he didn't want you to be alright.. rather, it felt like you were lying to him.

"I'm just being paranoid, i suppose.."  rin thinks to himself, as he keeps the phone down.

"but, are you really alright?"

rinrin

[name]
im done unpacking !!

rinrin
I see
im kind of in practice
rn
so uh sorry for the late
replies

[Name]
no problem !!
i can text you later if u
would like
you must be busy
mb :p

rinrin
no it's okay
i'd rather text you anyways.

[name]
giggling so hard rn
it's like 9pm though
isn't it late asf for practice?

rinrin
anything to beat him, igs.

[name]
i luv the dedication here !!
but don't overwork ur self,
okay?
and don't forget to drink water
stay hydrated pookie ‼️‼️

rinrin
right
thanks

[name]
Np :D
anyways
go go
practice
go and devour ur brother
or smth
wait that sounds so wrong
uh
hope u beat sae's ass fr
im so exhausted to ill
sleep now
night nighttt

rinrin
oh
night.
sent

     just as you close your eyes, your eyes are shot open by the noise of shouting. of course, it's your dad and mom both fighting each other.

you're not sure why they aren't divorced yet, they didn't even get married because they loved eachother, they got married because your mom got pregnant by accident. pregnant with you.

and since she got pregnant with you as a teenager, she never really got the chance to finish her high school, something she really wanted to do.

so even if you had a job that could sustain you well for your whole life, you still took high school, for your mother. so that you could achieve her dream for her.

after the marriage, they decided not to have anymore children together. because well, having you already ruined their lives. that was why you were an only child and had no siblings.

you partially blame yourself for this, even though you didn't ask to be born, you always thought it was your fault they were so unhappy. maybe if you weren't born, the two of them would have ended up with someone they would actually be happy with.

their arguing becomes louder and louder, and yet, you still manage to drift away to sleep, a few years falling from your eyes. you're okay, you're most definitely okay, you were used to this after all.

what did I just do 🔥🔥