VIII. jealous

haruki is ur best friend or smrh btw 🔥
(real ones know haruki from one chance)

HARU(GAY) ★
[today, 12:34pm]

HARU(GAY) ★
FUXK
[NAME]
YOU'RE IN JAPAN ??

[name] cutie patooktie
YESSS
ALSO I WAS GONNA ASK
IF WE VLD MEET

HARU(GAY) ★
frick yeah.

[Name] cutie patootie
LET'S GO 🔥🔥

HARU(GAY) ★
[nameeeee]
get ready
we can go for a walk or
something ‼️
it's gonna be sooooo fun omg
i missed you so much

[name] cutie patootie
YES I MISSED U TOO HARUKI
frick lesgooo
uh
1:30pm, the park near ur house?

HARU(GAY) ★
YESSS ?!

     it's currently 1:37pm, right, you're uh- 7 minutes late. but haruki wouldn't mind, hopefully. you enter the park, to see your black-haired friend waiting for you on a swing.

he's wearing a black jacket, a white top, and black cargo pants. a very low effort outfit, but in your opinion, he did look pretty good in anything. he had very striking looks.

okay, hold on, you're not really supposed to be thinking of this right now!

he seems to look around, and then spots you, his eyes lighting up almost immediately. he runs up to you, hugging you so tightly. you could've sworn your ribs almost broke.

"ahh! [name]-chann.. i missed you," he cries out, a little bit too loud. this led to the others in the park give the two of you stares. your social anxiety could never. you gently try to push him back.

"n-no need to be too loud, 'ruki.."

"i missed you calling me 'ruki too!"

at this point he's fricking crying, and you try your best to calm him down.

a few moments later, he's finally calmed down. he gets way too emotional way too quickly, a little bit too much like you. he was literally you but in a different font.

you sit down on the swing that's next to his, and in the next few moments, you both are already talking. no matter how long it's been since the two for you met, it always gets comfortable in seconds, that's the type of friendship the two of you had.

     unbeknownst to the two of you, a certain dark green haired boy spotted the two of you. his eyes slightly widened with shock, seeing a girl who looked WAY too much like the girl he liked, (aka, you, [name]. :3) with another guy.

surely.. it couldn't have been you, right? now that he sees you in real life, he realises how the camera hardly did you any justice. well, you did look good in the picture you sent him, like, really good, to him. but he thought you were way more jaw-dropping in real life.

he slightly blushes realising his thoughts, but, eh, he had already accepted his feelings for you.

you've made his dull life so much brighter, he has no idea how to thank you for it.