04| The Party

"A warm welcome to all the ladies and gentlemen present here

"A warm welcome to all the ladies and gentlemen present here. I hope y'all are enjoying the party. Now before we get further in the party, let's welcome our birthday boy" the anchor announced as all the cameras turned towards the entrance and there he was The Siddharth Ahuja looking all handsome in that black armani suit.

The cameras flashed numerous times as he came towards the centre

"Thank you for attending this party. Please go ahead and enjoy yourselves" he said raising the glass of champagne.

"Oh look how good looking our birthday boy is looking"
"Don't tease me Mahi bhai" Siddharth said as he came towards the table where all the team members and their families were sitting.
"So how are doing? Is your dad doing good now" Anushka asked
"Well dad doing quite well now and you know I'm always doing awesome. Btw how are you, how's uncle and aunty"
"They are all doing good" she replied
"Hey Sid don't you hate wearing suit that have shimmer so how come you are wearing it today" Shreyas asked him as all of them turned their heads towards hi.
"Well someone told me I looked good in this so just decided to give it a try"
"Oh so someone just told you and decided to do that. Looks like that person is very special to you" Rahul said as all the others started teasing him
"Well y'all continue with the party , I'll be back in a couple of minutes" saying so Siddharth left
" Do you have idea where Aarushi is " Siddharth asked his secretary who was present with him
"Sir I've checked on her, she'll be here any minute now" she replied
"Ok" saying so he left back to where he was sitting before

" What happened" Virat asked as Siddharth sat besides them
"Well I'm expecting someone to join the party so I just wanted to see if she was ready"
"Oh the person who made you wear this suit" Ishan queried
"Hmm" he replied with a chuckle as he looked towards the entrance finally finding the person he was looking for since the beginning of the party. The girl dressed in simple yet elegant red  dress looked like the most beautiful girl to exist on the earth for him.

"Rushi" he almost yelled while waving his hand to gain her attention as the voice of the songs being played were overpowering his voice but lucky for him, the person he called for noticed him immediately as she waved back at him and started walkin...

"Rushi" he almost yelled while waving his hand to gain her attention as the voice of the songs being played were overpowering his voice but lucky for him, the person he called for noticed him immediately as she waved back at him and started walking towards the table.

"I'm sorry for being late" Aarushi said as Siddharth stood up to give her a hug. 
"Its fine" he said "I was anyways busy talking with all the guests"
"We are meeting a lot in a mere span of 2 days" a voice came from behind. Aarushi looked behind to find Virat talking to her
"Well we really are" she said this time with confidence as she had already prepared herself mentally to meet her faves who will attend the party.
"Ok let me introduce" Siddharth said "this is my best friend Aarushi Malhotra"
Aarushi acknowledge everyone seated there with a smile as she proceeds to sit besides Siddharth
"So you are the one who made our friend wear something he hates from the bottom of his heart" said Rohit
"Well he was the one who told me to chose for him and there's no way I'm letting that opportunity go. And tbh he looks good in shimmer suits" she said
"So Aarushi tell us how both of y'all met" Ritika enquired
"Well we both went to the same school coincidentally we joined the school mid term , all the students there already had friends since it was just us who didn't have any friends we just paired ourselves together and ended being friends who can never be apart"
"Right, it was like if anybody had some work for one of us and couldn't find the person they would always ask the other person. Even the teachers would ask us for the reason if one of us was absent" Siddharth added
"I literally handled him for almost 20 yrs of my life and he still isn't grateful towards me" Aarushi retorted
"Well don't forget that I was the only one who could handle your tantrums and mood swings and the biggest thing to exist that your first crush was literally me the Siddharth Ahuja" he said. As soon as he finished his sentence, Shubman who was sitting there just glancing at the girl who was sitting right in front of him was suddenly interested in their conversation.
"Crush!" he exclaimed and regretted it almost immediately as everybody looked at him.
"Well yeah we both had a crush on eachother" Siddharth said
"Omg does that mean y'all dated each other" Aathiya asked
"No we didn't" Aarushi answered "I guess we never had feelings strong enough to date each other and when we came back to school after the summer break all those feeling were already gone. We even cringed at the fact that we had a crush on eachother"

"Siddharth" was a voice heard as he looked around to find his secretary calling him. "Rushi I'll come a quickly I guess there are some bussiness people who want to discuss something"
"Ok go ahead I'll wait for you" she replied

"So who's in your family" Sakshi asked trying to break the silence
"Well me and my elder brother" Aarushi replied
"Your parents" Rahul further asked as everybody was now looking at Aarushi
"Actually I lost them at a very young age"
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it"
"Oh don't worry its totally fine. Actually I don't even have any memories about them, I know how they look only because of their photos in our house. I never experienced what parents love feels like so when I lost them I didn't feel anything. Growing up my brother was the one who fulfilled the role of parents in my life"
"It must have been difficult for you growing up" said Ritika
"To be honest it wasn't. Mom and Dad both had successful bussiness, they were also lucky to have people who were genuinely loyal to them so after their death all of them gave their 100% to make sure the companies always remain on top. So me and Aahan bhai lived quite a comfortable life. Also  Yash's parents always made sure not to make us feel the void of parents. Later bhai took over mom's company and in a few years I'll take over dad's company".
"I'm sure they are proud of both of you" Sakshi said while trying to comfort her.

"Rushi come here, let's cut the cake" came Siddharth's voice as all of the guests started gathering towards the centre.
As all them gather, Siddharth held Aarushi's hand and made her stand besides him.
"What are you doing?" She asked trying to figure out what was happening.
"Well stand by my side when I cut the cake" he said
"Are you an idiot, its your day why would you want me by your side".
"Just stay yaar!" He said as he proceed to cut the cake.

"Wow they look so good together" Anushka said looking at both of them.
"I know right. It's like they are made for eachother." Whispered Aathiya.
"No they don't. They don't even look good with eachother." Shubman whispered out of nowhere. 
"What's wrong with you" Rahul asked "its like you hate seeing Aarushi with someone else"
"That's because I do hate it" Shubman blurted as all of them looked in complete shock towards him
"Shubman we need to talk about this" came Mahi's voice and anybody could tell the talk was definitely going to be a serious one.

To be continued..........................

I hope y'all liked the chapter.  Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Also what do y'all think about Siddharth's character, will he be the villain in this story. Do share your thoughts. Hope to see you at the next chapter. Till then stay safe 💕