Announcement

Hi everyone!!! I hope all of you are doing well.
First of all I want to thank everybody who has and is supporting my book💕. The idea for this book was just an impromptu thought I had which I decided to convert into an book. When I published the first chapter I never expected it to even reach 100 reads but here we are with over 500+ reads in just 5 chapters. I know this might not be a big deal to many but for someone who was writing her first story, the views, votes and comments always made my day knowing that there are people who like the story.

But with this I can't forget that I'm a student who has graduated and needs to start her internship now. When I had applied for internship I decided to give abroad internships a chance as it was always my dream to work in foreign countries. And finally a few weeks ago I received the internship offer letters from the companies I had applied among which one of the foreign company I was really eager for was included. Even after that I still wasn't sure if I was ready to work abroad but after discussing it with my family and friends I finally decided that I will  accept their offer. Also the benefits the company is giving me during my internship period and the fact that they have also offered a job right after the completion of my internship definitely played a big role for my decision. So yeah there is a also a big chance that I might never come back to India.

Therefore in the first week of January, me along with a few family members will be going to check the company, also since I don't have anybody who already stays there I will have to either rent or buy myself a house to stay, I'll also have to figure out about the means of transportation I'll use over there. Back in India I also have to start my visa process, get a medical examination and gather all the necessary documents I will be required to submit there.
So due to all the reasons that I mentioned above, I have to inform you that this book will be 'On Hold' for the next 5 months i.e. January to May.

Now many may ask why for 5 months, this is because even though my actual internship starts from the month of April, I will be moving there in March itself as I have to adjust to many things over there. The month of January and February will be gone with all procedures and after my internship begins I'll atleast need another one month to adapt with my work and a completely new lifestyle over there. So I have said 5 months as a safe option.

The fact that when I was writing this book I didn't think of working abroad as I knew my parents won't allow but when both my elders brothers told me that if I wanted to move abroad they will convince our parents, I decided to give it a try. And in the end it happened just as I wanted. But I can assure you with one thing even during these 5 months I will try my best to write new chapters and after the month of May the book will have updates on regular basis.

I sincerely hope y'all can understand my situation and be kind enough to wait for the new chapters. Once again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. All I can ask for is your support and love💞✨️.

With love,
Your author
Tejasvini ❤️