Part 16!!!

The song for this part is Boyfriend!

Justin's POV:

I immeadiently got in my car. I wanted to see if Carson and I could be together. I wanted to be with her so badly. I started my engine and drove the quick five minutes to the Mexican resturant. I pulled my hood up to avoid the paps. I slid on my sunglasses. I realized I should have brough a better car because they all know my Fisker.

I had to get in the resturant fast. I didn't have any of my security with me. Which was a HUGE mistake. I ran in. Once the door was closed I took my hood off. The paps didn't come in the resturant. There was a strict rule against them here. I smiled at the hostess, she looked shocked, "Hi, um, how many?" She asked.

"Three." I walked closer. "A blonde girl and a brunette girl."

"Is that them?" She pointed to a nearby booth.

I knew the back of Carson's head from a mile away, "Yep." I turned and walked back there. I sat next to Carson. I touched her leg without Amelia noticing. She flinched at my touch and let out a small hi. I looked at Amelia, "Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey there, Justin." She looked at me shyly.

It was awkward for a minute until Carson broke the silence, "So... Amelia. Justin and I have something we want to ask you.. And we understand if you don't support it." Amelia looked confused, but I could tell she knew what was about to be asked.

Carson nudged me and I continued what she was saying, "Oh, so.. We just wanted to ask you." I cleared my throat. "What.. um.. Well.. So... Okay.. you see." I was trying to say this in the nicest way possible. I finally said, "Carson and I really like eachother an-"

Amelia cut me off, "I know what you are about to ask. The answer is... I'm not okay with it, but I will be eventually. I think its great you two asked me. I knew it was going to happen. I mean, who am I kidding? You two are perfect for eachother. I caught that leg touch, Justin. I knew what was coming."

I could see Carson smiling from the corner of my eye. She practically jumped over the table and hugged Amelia, "This is why you are my best friend."

I heard Amelia sigh, "Well, I better get going. You two have fun." Before anyone could say anything, Amelia got up and left.

I turned to Carson. She had a fading smile on her face, "Whats up?" I asked.

"She seemed upset. She just rushed out." Carson explained.

"I feel like she needs some time. Trust me, she wasn't lying when she said she would okay with us dating. I can sense dishonesty."

"Oh is that one of you hidden talents?." She smiled.

"I have lots of those." I flirted, licking my lips. I could tell she was dying to kiss me, just as much as I wanted to kiss her. I leaned in and gave her a long, slow kiss. She giggled and pulled away. "Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Hm... its a little thing called. I'm not your girlfriend yet." Carson crawled over me and got out of the booth.

Carson's POV:

I stood up and walked out of the resturant. I was attacked my paps outside, but I made it to my car and got in. I felt good about what I did. It left Justin wanting more. I drove home. When I walked into my room I had recived a text from Justin, I have a little concert to play at the Staples Center here in LA tomorrow. Want to come? I laughed to myself, A date? I texted back. You could call it that ;) The ticket is in your mailbox. It starts at 7. I giggled at the next text I sent him, So you just assumed I was going to say yes? All Justin sent back was a winky face.

After school the next day, I picked out the perfect outfit. It was still warm so I threw on a cute sundress and small wedges.

I snuck my house at around 6:30 so I could be right on time. Luckily, my mom worked late on Wednesday's so she didn't notice I left. At the venue, Scooter found me and pulled me backstage. He set a chair side stage and told me I would be watching from there. When the concert started, I was super excited. Towards the end, Justin did Boyfriend. The first time he looked at me I knew what was about to happen. The intro of the song kept playing while he talked, "I am about to bring my favorite girl on stage." He laughed, "Shes my baby, my one love, and I hope I can be her Boyfriend." Justin turned to face me, "Carson. Come join me?" He stuck his hands out to pull me up. I grabbed on and he pulled me up. "Everyone... this is Carson." The crowd went insane. Justin let go of my hand and began to rap:

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go..

In the middle of the song he hugged me from behind and sang right into my ear.

I'd like to be

Everything you want

Hey girl

Let me talk to you

He moved away from me and came to look me in my eyes

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

Keep you on my arm girl

He began to dance around me and I laughed at him. When the song was over he got on his knee. One of his dancers brought him a rose. Justin looked at me, "Carson Eldser, will you please let me be your boyfriend?"

Oh yay!!!! More soon! The more reads, comments, fans, and follows I get on Twitter the faster I post new parts!!