Part Two :)

if you forgot what Dakota Fanning (Amelia) looks like there is a picture attached!

Also there is a song for this chapter! Its Catching Feelings... obviously haha :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'll let you two get to know each other." Sccoter said and exited the room.

"Carson, huh?" Justin laughed.

"Yeah.."' I replied, nervously blushing.

"We're gonna be spending a lot of time together so try not to be nervous." My idol smiled at me and then sat down on the black leather couch. "Sorry we kind of threw this on you. You were just living a normal life and now you're gonna be going on tour."

"On tour?" I questioned. I felt like such an idiot. I hardly spoke a word to him in the last minute.

"Wow. Scooter really left out some details." Justin patted the spot next to him. "Here, come sit. Let's get to know each other before we make any decisions." I sat down next to Justin Bieber. "Because you could think I'm a douche or something."

"I would never think that!" I said, too loud.

Justin laughed, "Geez!"

"Sorry I just always defend you when people try to say mean things." I explained, becoming more embarrassed.

"Well, you're a true fan and I'm so grateful. So you're in high school?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna be a senior."

"I wish I had gotten a true senior year.. I just finished up homeschooling a month ago, but I never actually felt like a high schooler." He told me. It was interesting to hear his perspective on fame.

"Trust me... High school is awful. People are so mean and there's a bunch of cliques. I mainly just hang out with my best friend and stay away from the drama."

"I feel like I would've been very actively involved in it." Justin joked.
We sat on the couch together and talked for about 10 more minutes. I found out the video I would be doing was Love Me Like You Do. I was so excited because that was the sexiest song ever and one of my favorites. Justin explained everything to me and somehow convinced me to come on stage with him tonight. It was pretty simple. I basically had to follow Justin.

When it was time for him to go on stage he told me to wait until I heard the music to Catching Feelings. It was about three songs in. He gave me a gentle hug and went through a small door.

I took a deep breath and walked up the spiral staircase that lead to the entrance of the upper level on the stage. I waited about 15 minutes and then I heard the music. I opened the curtain and moved onto the platform. There were so many people. They were all looking at me. This was terrifying. I went and stood at the railing. I acted like I was lonely like Justin has told me to do. Girls were screaming nonstop.

"Sun comes up on another mornin'....." Justin sang. Throughout the verse he made it up the stairs. The crowd starting cheering, "We were best of friends since we were this high." He lifted his hand to his waist.

As he moved closer I began to blush. I smiled and looked at my feet. I wasn't acting. He was really making me blush.

"Could it be a possiblity, I'm trying to see whats up?" Justin gently touched my face. He continued to move around me. Until he sang, "They said were too young for love, but I... am catching feelin's." He put his forehead on mine. I could feel his hot breath on my face. Justin stared into my eyes, as I stared into his gorgeous hazel brownish eyes. It just seemed like I could stare into them forever. He lingered for too long and started to look at my lips.

~~~

Justin's POV:

I looked into Carson's blue eyes. She was gorgeous. Here in this moment, I wanted to kiss her. I knew I couldn't, one because my fans would kill her, two because she might freak, and three well... I guess there isn't a third reason. I was almost suprised. Here Scooter brings me this beautiful girl with an amazing personality. I was thinking it was going to be nothing and she would be just another dance partner, but no. I was nervous, acutally. I was usaually never nervous around a girl, but Carson. She was incredible.

I realized Carson was giving me a strange and confused look. Crap, I thought, did I just kiss her? I figured out I didn't, but I also figured out I had been standing extremely close to her through the rest of the song. We missed the whole dance.

I slowly moved away from her to cover my mistake. I watched her walk back through the curtian.

~~~

Carson's POV:

After that whole scene I was freaking out. He was just inches away from my lips! I thought. JUSTIN BIEBER. THREE INCHES!!!

I walked down the stairs. I took deep and slow breaths as I walked back to my tiny dressing room they gave me. The same question kept popping into my head, Does he like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! That was part two! Part three coming soon!