Part 29! :o

enjoy!

Carson's POV:

At around three o'clock, I went downstairs to the coffee shop. I was excited to meet my roomate she sounded nice. The door rang as I opened it. I looked around the coffee shop. I saw a lot of girls my aage. So, it was hard to find the one I was looking for. I pulled out my phone to text her, but someone called my name. I looked up and saw a girl with light brown hair and pale skin sitting in the back of the shop.

She waved and I walked over to her table and sat down, "Hi!" She said. "I'm Valerie, but you can call me Val." She smiled and scooted a coffee cup at me, "I got you some coffee."

"Oh, thanks." I said, smiling. "I'm Carson."

"I love that name!" This girl was really enthusiastic.

"Thanks..." I blushed.

"Okay, so I'm Val.. your Cars-" She paused and looked at me closley. "Wait.. what's your last name?"

Shit. I thought. She noticed I dated Justin Bieber and now she is going to fangirl and its going to be awful. Okay, just breath and answer the question. I took a deep breath, "Eldser."

"So... you're... the Carson Eldser. The one that dated Justin Bieber? The one that broke his heart? And oh my.. the one who dated my husband?" Val glared at me.

Okay, so she responded not the way I expected. "Hey.. umm... I've got to go. I have class." I stood up, nearly knocking the chair over. I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the coffee shop. First stop, the counselor to tell them I need to switch rooms and that girl needs to be in a mental instituion. Sec- My phone rang and interupted my thoughts. I looked at the caller ID. It read Amelia. I debated whether to answer it or not. I ran behind a brick wall and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I was out of breath, "You know this wastes my phone call to a friend for the month. They track my phone. I will get punished if I call you aga-"

She cut me off, "I don't care. This is an emergency." Her voice was shaking. "Justin's been in a car accident." She paused and I heard her break down, "And its all my fault."

Those words didn't feel right. Justin was in a car accident? No way. Right as I leave town? And its all Amelia's fault. "W-what?" I choked.

"I-I went to his house. Drunk... and he insisted on driving me home. I told him no, but he, he, wouldn't let me. So, I got in his car. W-we were singing and hav-having fun a-and then we were hit." I could almost feel her tears through the phone.

"How is it your fault?"

"If I hadn't of gone over there! If I hadn't of gotten drunk! I am so stupid..." I heard her hit her hand to her head.

"Just stay calm. I'm getting on the next flight out of here and coming to LA." I hung up the phone and pulled myself together. I didn't care how pissed my mom was going to be. The only thought running through my head was Justin. He could die and I might not be there or he could never be the same again. All I knew is I had to get on the next flight to LA.

Carson's going back to LA :o EXTENDED CHAPTER NEXTTTT