001: Hidden Hurts

Kentrell

"Listen, baby," his boyfriend starts again for the... twentifth? Time this morning? Or rather, between the last twelve to fifteen hours. Basically every since Kentrell called with the news that Durk was up. Listen, he gets it- he does, Durk is his ex and all but where's the decorum? "That's not what I meant-"

"Nah?" Kentrell's bored looking hazel eyes flick up at the male. He blinks and slowly shakes his head. "Cuh when you said you nevea wanted dat nigga ta wake up again... sounded ta meh like you meant exactly what you said, slime."

"Don't fuckin' call me slime!" Naujour roars, scowling as he crosses his somewhat lanky arms over his chest. "Listen, I just don't get why you gotta go-"

"Cuh I promised Von I would!" Kentrell hisses, growing tired of repeating himself over and over again. Honestly, he thought that last night they had squared it all away. "I wish I just packed up and felt out while yo ass was sleepin'." He mutters, still loud enough for the other male to hear. 

Naujour crosses the room with big thundering steps and glares down at his boyfriend. He looks fit to kill. "Fuck that's posed to mean?"

Kentrell pushes at his chest but the other doesn't bulge. Huffing, he just shakes his head and continues to stuff his folded clothes into his suitcase. 

"Yo! I fuckin' asked yo ass a question, bitch!" Naujour shoves Kentrell back. As his move is sudden and strong, the older male doesn't have time to prepare and thus he falls forward and lands on his suitcase with a gasp. 

"Ow! What da fuck is yo problem?" Kentrell snaps, rolling over and grabbing his hurt wrist. He slowly rotates his hand just to make sure he can- all his body weight landed on it wrong. 

"You! You, him.. this whole fucked up situation!" Naujour is so beyond livid. "All I want is a loyal ass nigga. That too much to ask for?"

Kentrell frowns as he gets back up and shoves him back, harder this time. "Stop layin' yo fuckin' hands on meh like I don't pop shit! I am so fuckin' tired uh you!" He screams, tears stinging his eyes. "'m not cheatin'. I don't fuckin' want 'im. Fa sum reason, all I want is you. Nah if you can't believe dat... dat ain't on meh!" Gathering up the last of his clothes, just pushing and squeezing them in everywhere they fit. That is until a hand grabs him by his dreads and yanks his head back. Crying out in a sudden wave of pain, he hisses and grabs Naujour's wrist, sinking his nails into the skin until he's sure the other is bleeding. 

"You sick of me? Fo' real? Fo' real?" Now his screaming and Kentrell is biting his lips to keep from crying. He can smell the alcohol on his breath. The scent makes his heart drop into the pit of his stomach. 

"Answer me!" A sudden tug and a wave of pain have him unsteady on his feet. He eventually falls back and lands against Naujour's chest. 

"I- I ain't tired uh you, b-bahbeh! I-I... I luh you! I swea'! Pl-please calm down." Kentrell pleads. His panic is only furthered by the fact that Tyquian is on his way to take him to the airport. He didn't want him to see them like this- he didn't want anyone to know just how bad things could get. Naujour wasn't even always like this. Not at first. But one day he just changed. It's normally always due to his drinking. He didn't even know he had been drinking, but by the time he woke up this morning, he was already up. No, they don't like together; not yet. He was just spending the night last night cause they had been arguing about Kentrell flying up to Chicago and it got late. Kentrell grew nervous, especially since what happened to Durk, he doesn't like Naujour driving in the night.

Naujour grows silent behind him, the grip on his dreads still present and painful. Kentrell cries and covers his face with his hands, feeling embarrassed by the fact he couldn't hold his tears in.