027 [New]

A/N: More feminine terms might be used for Seonghwa in this chapter so keep that in mind. 

Hongjoong 

Mature

I couldn't breathe. 

Not when I had Seonghwa in front of me like this, demanding me to touch him. I felt a small frenzy inside myself. I couldn't even pretend any longer like I wasn't interested. He had me completely wrapped around his finger. 

I grabbed his hips, digging my fingers into his soft sides and I pushed him against the bathroom sink, being quick as I lifted him up and pushed up his dress with him. Noticing that he wasn't wearing underwear did something to me. Knowing that he was prepared, and this man with innocent eyes was just planning for me to bend him over whenever we found time alone. 

The warm lights of the bathroom, created a holy glow around him. His long sweater dress sparkling because of it. 

I needed him. 

In the rawest and soul altering way. 

His dick was erect, already red and swollen and leaking with precum with how long the vibrator had been hitting his prostate. Now that we were alone, he moaned more freely, letting his body respond to the vibrations I sent to him. 

"Do you want me to suck you off, my goddess?" I said, letting myself fall to my knees in front of him, so I could worship him like god intended. 

"I need to cum, Hongjoong. Please let me cum." He begged, his legs started to tremble with the edging I've put him through. 

I didn't hesitate any longer before inserting him inside my mouth. I kept eye contact, watching as his mouth hung open and his eyebrow upturned into the most gorgeous look I've ever seen. Pure ecstasy in his eyes. 

"Fuck, Joong." He tensed his hips, his eyes rolling back as I started to bob my head. A red flush became apparent on his skin and he just looked perfect. I needed to engrave this in my brain. 

I needed to have this picture of him as a portrait on my wall. 

I had never bottomed before, nor had I ever been so willing to be the one giving out pleasure. I always wanted to take and take and take, with little to no regard for the pleasure of others. But Seonghwa was different, because he could give me crumbs and I would still praise him. 

His fingers ran through my hair, getting a fistful of my locks to try and ground himself and I worked on making him feel like he was in heaven. 

He felt so warm, tasted so good. He was different from the others because he took better care of himself. He didn't taste like a college boy. No, because you could taste the difference in cum. And his tasted like honey while others could taste like battery acid or gasoline. 

He was different because he was perfect. 

The way his abdomen fluttered was perfect. The way his thighs trembled and tensed was perfect. The way his face would contort in pleasure was perfect. 

The perfect Park Seonghwa. 

This wasn't enough. I needed to be suffocated in all things him. 

I pulled off his dick and he shuddered, barely having time to open his eyes before I said, "Sit on my face." 

"W-What?" He breathed, still dazed. 

"Please." I begged, ignoring how pathetic I probably seemed. He must've seen the desperation in my eyes because he didn't protest any further. Instead I got on the floor and guided him to sit down on the seat I offered. 

I knew the vibrator was still in his hole, I could feel the insides of his walls vibrating against my tongue as I plunged it deep inside him. The feeling made his back arch and I wasted no time gripping his ass, forcing him to push all of his body weight on me. I didn't care if I couldn't breathe, because if I died, I wanted to die like this. 

I licked and ate him out like I had been starved for my entire life, like this was the only meal I had ever been offered. I ate him out like my life depended on it. 

His body shook and twisted above me as he slapped a hand over his mouth to try and contain some of the moans he wanted to let out. It all just sounded like music to my ears. My tongue got so deep that I could actually feel the vibrator, I could actually push it farther in. And all he could do was sit there and writhe, especially once I locked my arms around his thick thighs. 

Taking one hand away to grab the remote, I controlled the levels and let him lose his absolute shit above me. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He sobbed through gritted teeth, a cry forcing it's way out of his pretty swollen lips. I could imagine how perfect his face looked. 

He was getting so close. I could tell. I wanted this for him just as badly as he did. I wanted him to see stars and think that I took him through the clouds. 

Even when his thighs started to squeeze and I couldn't really breathe anymore, I didn't let up. 

I felt him as his hole squeezed mercilessly on my tongue and how all of his muscles tensed as he road through his orgasm, the vibrations doing the rest of the work. He let out one last loud moan before he went dead silent and then he started shaking, whimpers spilling from his lips and that was the only warning I needed to know I needed to turn the vibrator off. 

We stayed there in our spots for what felt like minutes until I gently lifted him off to see the wreck he had now become. He was panting, his dress slipping down his knees to hide the cum that had trailed down his tanned skin. 

I stayed there with him instead of just leaving like I normally did. I had the image of him burned in my mind and if there was one thing I wanted, I wanted that image plastered anywhere people could see it. I wanted people to see the goddess that was Park Seonghwa, and I wanted them to worship him. 

But not like how I worshiped him. 

Because he was mine. 

He was mine to praise and mine to adore and mine to watch. 

He was mine. 

A/N: I think this will be the end? I kinda like where it left off a lot better.

 And yes, Hongjoong did get a painting of Seonghwa that is very vulgar, hanging on the wall in front of their bed. He stares at it every night. 

I love you all. I'll start working on my other books for right now. <3