Chapter 30

The weather in the Wild Area is sunny, providing an opportunity to capture Bug-type Pokémon. Additionally, Bug-type Poké Jobs present unique and interesting tasks to undertake.

1. Dream Diary: We are welcoming Bug-type Pokémon to help thin out the weeds growing in our farmland! (3 Pokemon)

2. LASS: We're looking for Bug-type Pokémon! Let's make the most delicate cloth together! (4 Pokemon)

3. Celebrity: To all Bug-type Pokémon! Please come lend us your strength so that we can create lovely cloth! (4 Pokemon)

4. DENSOKU: We're making sports shoes! We'd like to have Bug-type Pokémon with lots of legs to help us develop them. Thanks! (5 Pokemon)

5. Daily Discovery: We would like Bug-type Pokémon to assist us in producing durable cloth. (5 Pokemon)

6. Wailord Aquaculture: The only Pokémon capable of creating nets that are both durable and flexible are Bug-type Pokémon! We want you! (5 Pokemon)

7. Jetsetter: If one wants to make a truly luxurious cloth, one must use only the best silk. Would any Bug-type Pokémon be interested? (6 Pokemon)

8. Turffield Orchards: We're hoping to get some help for harvesting our vegetables. Bug-type Pokémon are always a huge help! (7 Pokemon)

9. Porcini: Good cloth requires good silk! Please send us Bug-type Pokémon! (8 Pokemon)

10. Good Fit: We are planning to use silk to create a new shoe. We welcome any Bug-type Pokémon. (9 Pokemon)

11. HIJKI OKA: We want to develop cloth that can't be cut, and for that, we need the help of Bug-type Pokémon! Please send them our way! (10 Pokemon)

12. Gramophone Records: Recordings of the superb cries of Bug-type Pokémon are all the rage now, and we'd like to record yours, too! (30 Pokemon)

Flora expresses, "Seriously? A majority of Bug Type Jobs involve tasks associated with String Shot, used to make clothes... I mean, there are other methods besides String Shot to create fabric..."

"I totally get what you're saying," Alice replies with a sigh. It's evident that Flora has a strong preference for Grass Type Pokémon.

Helen announces, "For today's lunch, we have something special." Displaying the Slowpoke Tails, I react, "Wow! Slowpoke Tails? Those are exceptionally rare..."

"It's a timeless dish in any chef's repertoire. The tail's umami elevates the curry roux to a superior level. Now, give it a try," Helen encourages.

After tasting the curry, Flora observes, "The sharpness of the spicy curry roux counteracts the overpowering richness of the tail, making it more palatable."

Elena contributes, "It's a harmonious blend between the succulent tail and the dry curry roux. Truly an outstanding dish."

I remark, "The pronounced sweet seasoning pairs wonderfully with the tail's aroma, creating an aromatic experience of its own."

Gloria notes, "The fat from the tail mitigates the bitterness of the curry roux, resulting in a dish with a deep and satisfying flavor."

Alice concludes, "The acidity of the curry roux balances the distinct flavor of the tail, making it remarkably enjoyable. This might just be the best dish."

"Perhaps," Helen responds casually with a shrug.

Once finished, we venture into Glimmwood Tangle, an intricate natural labyrinth veiled in darkness. As we traverse the path, we come across large glowing mushrooms that border our way. These mushrooms, when touched, offer a brief illumination to guide our path through the darkness. However, their glow fades quickly, providing only temporary light.