Chapter 54

Continuing our mission to save the stadiums from the Dynamax problem, we prioritize helping my sister first in the Glimwood Tangle. Insey joins us at the scene to tackle the rampaging Bug Type Pokémon, which include Butterfree, Shuckle, Ninjask, Vespiquen, Accelgor, Golisopod, Vikavolt, and Centiskorch. Thanks to the combined efforts of our group, we successfully quell the chaos. In gratitude, Shelia presents us with a Rare League Card.

Moving on to the Stow-on-Side Gym, we face off against the rampaging Ghost Type Dynamax Pokémon, including Gengar, Shedinja, Sableye, Dusknoir, Chandelure, Aegislash, Dhelmise, and Dragapult. Allister's mask slips during the battle, revealing his true identity as a cute boy beneath it. After successfully calming the Dynamax Pokémon, Allister presents us with a League Card that features his unmasked appearance.

Continuing our mission, we arrive at the Acidome Gym, where we confront Poison Type Dynamax Pokémon, including Gengar, Qwilfish, Roserade, Drapion, Garbodor, Toxapex, Salazzle, and Toxtricity. Dr. Gabe's assistance proves invaluable, as he helps us in battle and the recovery of our Pokémon. After defeating the Dynamax Pokémon, Dr. Gabe graciously presents us with his rare League Card as a token of gratitude.

Our journey takes us to the Circhester Gym, where we encounter Ice Type Dynamax Pokémon, including Cloyster, Delibird, Glalie, Froslass, Vanilluxe, Beartic, Mr. Rime, and Frosmoth. Thanks to Melony's well-thought-out strategy and guidance, we successfully defeat the rampaging Pokémon and restore them to their normal state. In gratitude for our assistance, Melony presents us with her Rare League Card.

Our next stop is Bea's Laterally Gym, known for its Fighting Type Pokémon. We encounter a group of Dynamax Pokémon, including Machamp, Hitmontop, Toxicroak, Gallade, Conkeldurr, Hawlucha, Bewear, and Sirfetch'd. Bea is exceptionally cooperative, and with our combined efforts, we successfully defeat the rampaging Pokémon. In appreciation for our assistance, Bea generously rewards us with a Rare League Card and some delicious sweets from a nearby store. It's clear she has a sweet tooth!

Our next destination is the Dustill Gym, where we encounter a group of Ground Type Pokémon in their Dynamax forms. This formidable team includes Dugtrio, Steelix, Flygon, Garchomp, Seismitoad, Diggersby, Mudsdale, and Sandaconda. Nora, the Gym Leader, is determined to defeat them using her own Ground Pokémon. Despite her initial efforts, we joined forces and successfully quelled the Dynamax Pokémon. Nora appreciates our help and presents us with a Rare League Card as a token of her gratitude.

Our journey leads us to the Glaglider Gym, where we encounter a group of Dynamax Pokémon with Flying Types. This formidable team includes Charizard, Mantine, Ninjask, Togekiss, Mandibuzz, Noivern, Corviknight, and Cramorant. Glen, the Gym Leader, is concerned that these Dynamax Pokémon could pose a threat to the Flying Taxis. After successfully defeating these colossal creatures, Glen not only presents us with a Rare League Card but also shares his plans to expand the Flying Taxi service to other regions using different Pokémon.

Upon reaching Ballonlea Gym, we discover that Bede has already handled the situation with the eight rampaging Pokémon. However, he insists on a rematch with me. Despite our hurry, Ms. Opal also pushes for the battle. Reluctantly, I engage in a four-on-four battle with Bede and ultimately emerge victorious. As a result, we receive both Bede's and Opal's Rare League Cards.

Upon arriving at Bermingsteel Gym, we find that Chairman Rose and Relena have already successfully handled the situation involving the eight rampaging Steel-type Pokémon. Chairman Rose expresses his astonishment upon learning about the involvement of the two new kings in causing this chaos. Relena takes the initiative to report the situation to the council so they can select a new king and potentially dethrone the troublesome duo.

At Gordie's Steamdrift Gym, we encounter eight Pokémon in a Dynamax rampage: Sudowoodo, Solrock, Lunatone, Rhyperior, Gigalith, Barbaracle, Drednaw, and Stonjourner. Gordie's mother joins the battle to lend us a hand, thanks to her prior experience dealing with the Dynamax Pokémon at Circhester Gym. With the advantage in numbers, we successfully restored order, and Gordie expressed his gratitude by giving us his Rare League Card.