Day 2: Christmas Baking!

Blueberries mom, Candle was coming over along with his stepdad, Silver to visit. Goo said they should bake something for them!

"Okay! You beat the butter and sugar while I dissolve the Baking Soda in water! Got it?" "Yep." Blueberry started doing as he was asked. Beating the butter and sugar together vigorously until the butter was fluffy. While Goo got some hot tap water and poured the baking soda in. As he was mixing though a bit of the butter sugar mixture flew out of the bowl and onto Goos face. It wasn't a lot! Just a small smudge. "Oh- I uh- I'm sorr-" Goo licked it off of his own face "Mm! Good!" Blueberry was flabbergasted. "It's... It's just Butter and Sugar." "So? it's still yummy!" "...Gross."

After the Butter and Sugar were thoroughly beaten and the baking soda was dissolved it was time to beat in some eggs and vanilla! Goo sat next to Blueberry while he beat them in. Goo had a hard time beating things (Other than people's sadness!) Due to his lack of arms. So he just watched his husband do it. Eventually Blue let out a sigh "Okay- I- *huff* I think I'm done." Goo took the mixture from him "Good Job Blue!" He noticed a thin line of blush across Blues Face "... Thanks." "Now we have to add the Flour and Baking Soda!" Blueberry let out an agitated groan. Goo giggled and nuzzled into him. "I'll handle the rest of it. You go ahead and rest for a bit." Blueberry hugged Goo "You're the best..."

Goo went ahead and grinded the walnuts, mixed everything back together and got everything in the oven. When he was done he slunk to the couch. Only to find himself without the energy to climb up. He had resigned himself to sleeping on the carpet when Blueberry pulled him up. "Thanks for handling the rest of that." Goo nuzzled into him. A tired smile on his face "Of course... Just pull them out when the timer goes off..."

Around 10 minutes later the timer went off. Blueberry looked down at Goo. Who was asleep in his lap. He gently pushed him off before getting up, grabbing a oven mit and taking the cookies out of the oven and putting them in the stovetop. They were still a bit doughy in the middle. Just how Blue and Goo both liked them.

He went back out and sat back on the couch. Goo immediately cuddled back up to him. "The cookies are done?" "Mhm. Their doughy in the middle" "yessssss..." Blueberry giggled. Goo always acted so silly when he was sleepy. Blueberry grabbed his phone to check when Candle and Silver should be here. "5PM the 15th." ...Wait the 16th? "Uuh Goo?" "Hmm?" "Candle and Silver are coming tomorrow... Whoops." Goo looked up at him before sighing "It's fine..." He cuddled closer into Blue. "I love you." Blueberry chuckled. As much as he hated baking he enjoyed spending a day with Goo "I love you too..."