Day 7: Smut ;)

AN:: I'VE BEEN SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS HELL YEEEAAAAHH))

Goo always liked shopping!

Blueberry never did though. So Goo managing to convince Blue to go to the Mall with him was a major deal!

Unfortunately. When Goo woke up... He didn't feel so swell.

His head hurt, everything ached, his nose was clogged and he felt really really desperate.

He knew what this was. How couldn't he? He was in heat.

As soon as he woke up he slinked back  under the covers.

It took him a while to find the energy to grab his phone. He winced at the bright light invading his eyes.

But once his eyes adjusted he texted his boss.

"Hey. Sry I'm saying this so l8 but my heat started :( I can't come in."

He also texted his beloved husband. Blueberry.

"My heat started. When will you be home?"

He curled up against the pillow. Letting out quiet winced and whines.

Eventually, his phone let out a buzz. He immediately checked it.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. It'll be a while. I'm at work. I promise I'll help you out when I get home. Call off work and make sure you get something to eat in you, okay?"

Goo sighed. As much as he'd love to get something to eat every bone in his body ached. He couldn't possibly get food for.himself.

He laid back down. Trying to sleep this off. But the desire burning inside of him made it hard. He drifted in and out of consciousness.

At one point when he woke up. He smelled something warm and savoury. He groaned. Slowly sitting up.

"Good. You're awake." He looked over at Blueberry. Who was in bed next to him. Holding a bowl of... Something.

"I made you some Ramen. I didn't realize how sick you were. If I knew i would've come home sooner."

Goo smiled weakly. This voice hoarse "It's okay..." Blueberry handed him the ramen. "Here. I'll help you out after you eat.

Goo ate the Damn eagerly. Excited for his heat to be over. When he was finally done he nuzzled into Blueberry. Whimpering.

Blueberry gave Goo a quick hug. "Okay okay. Let me grab the lube." Goo watched him go under their bed and slide out a specific brown box.

This box was full of sex toys, condoms and other things like that. These 2 weren't as vanilla as you'd think.

But tonight Blue knows Goo just wants his heat gone. So no kinky shit tonight. He grabbed the lube and slid the box back under.

He got back onto the bed. And fingered his slit until his tentacle wiggled out. Mashing itself against the covers eagerly. Blueberry let out a tiny moan.

He squirted lube all over his cock and began stroking it on slowly. Teasing Goo just a bit.

Goo watched, almost drooling as Blue's tentacle shined with lube and writhed eagerly. God he needed it inside him.

Blueberry got into a better position. Towering over his short husband. "Okay. You ready?" "Mhm!!" Blueberry chuckled at his husband's eagerness before sliding in.

Goo was shaking almost violently. Letting out desperate moans and whines. Begging for Blueberry to go.

Blueberry needed to take a second to collect himself. But Goo immediately began grinding on his cock. Making Blueberry groan.

Blueberry pinned him down by the neck(?) (The area under his mouth) cutting him off "God your such a slut."

Usually during Goos heat they'd just have plain vanilla sex. But Goo didn't want that right now.

He wanted Blueberry to fuck him senseless. Spank him, bite him, kiss him, tear up every inch of his asshole until he couldn't even scream anymore.

Blueberry noticed the look on Goos face. He smirked. "You like that? You like when I point out how much of a stupid fucking cock slut you are?"

Goo nodded frantically. Making Blueberry smirk. "Fine. I'll just give you the cock you fucking crave so much.

Blueberry began fucking Goo. He wasn't being very rough since Goo was rather sensitive. But god did it feel like he was rearranging his insides.

Blueberry pulled his mouth down so he was above his collarbone. He panted heavily. Whispering to Goo "Such a good slut..."

Goo murmured to Blueberry through his whines and whimpers "B-Blue..." Blueberry whispered to him. "Yeah baby?"

God. That low voice he used during sex drove Goo crazy. "M-More please..."

Blueberry chuckled "I don't know, can you beg for it?"

Goo whimpered. Thrashing around slightly. Blueberry held him back down by the neck. And spoke in a low, almost growling voice.

"Beg bitch."

Goo moaned as he whimpered out his plea. His throat hoarse "Please! Please Blue! Faster! Make me cum!"

Blueberry sped up. Looking Goo in the eyes has he did. Goo yelped and moaned frantically.

Blueberry slowed down just a notch. "Color?" "GREEN! GREEN DEAR GOLLY PLEASE BLUE-" Blue cut him off with a harsh thrust.

Blue bit down on Goos neck. Making him moan. Goo was panting like a bitch in heat in-between moans.

Blueberry could feel himself getting close. His thrusts became sloppy as be began making noises of his own. He looked at Goo.

He was drooling and shaking like a leaf. Tearing up from the force of his lovers thrusts. He looked absolutely gorgeous.

Blue pulled Goo into a hungry, passionate kiss. All while fucking him as hard as he could with all his might. Their tongue's crashed together.

Eventually Blueberry pulled away. Looking Goo in the eyes as he spoke through whimpers "Close... Goo... I'm close..."

Goo practically screamed "Oh god Blueberry yes! Cum inside me! Please! I need it so bad it feels so good Blue please!"

Blueberry smashed their lips back together as he felt himself getting close again. Finally, he came.

The thick viscous liquid squirting from his writhing tentacle inside of Goo. Dying the normally blue object white.

He let out a loud moan as pleasure shot through his body. It almost silenced the moan Goo made.

His vision eventually started clearing up as he collapsed onto the bed. His tentacle still inside of Goo. Who was also painting.

Goo used his little energy to lean into Blueberries side. Usually after his heat he wad exhausted. But after how rough Blueberry was? He could barely move.

Blueberry peppered his face in kisses. "You did amazing Goo. I wasn't too rough right?" "Nuh-uh..." "Good. The last thing I'd want would be to hurt you."

Blueberry looked at the clock. It was 9PM. Usually they'd clean up. But Blueberry already told his boss he couldn't be in tomorrow to care for Goo. And they were tired.

He nuzzled into Goo "Go to sleep, Sweetheart. We can clean in the morning."

Goo nodded. Kissing Blueberries neck before drifting off to sleep. Full of warmth.