Day 6: Cuddling by a fire.

A/N: ngl it's 10pm, I'm sad (writing this dec 15th) I didn't try too hard :( sorry. (LATE UPLOADING IM SRY)

The power went out.

It was mid December. Goo and Blueberry were both doing their own things. Goo was snacking on some peanuts and Blueberry was writing. Than all of a sudden it was pitch black. Blueberry heard Goo scream. He immediately turned his phone flashlight on and ran over. "GOO!? WHAT'S WRONG!?" Goo was shaking. "WHAT HAPPENED!? WHY IS IT DARK!?" Blueberry sighed "Power went out. We should figure something out. It's gonna get freezing in here with that snowstorm."

They had to break down some old furniture. It was fine. They were planning to get rid of it anyways.

Eventually a fire was lit. The 2 were cuddled up side by side. Goo leaned into blue.

Goo always preferred the cold.

The soft nipping feeling of snowflakes against his blue, squishy self.

The wonderful white that made the world look like a picture book.

He loved the general vibe of cold weather as well.

Hot cocoa

Ice skating

Christmas

But now that he was cuddled up to Blue, the power knocked out from the storm he questioned that.

It was warm.

The fire.

Blue's fur.

Blues body.

The blanket.

It was all so warm.

Yet not unwanted.

It felt nice.

Maybe he preferred the warmth but didn't realize it.

Afterall he hadn't truly experienced warmth like this.

He cuddled up to Blue. Looking at.his arm. Each purple scar from his previous mental health situation beautifully peppered his skin.

Goo gently placed a kiss on one.

Blue smirked "What are you doing?" Goo didn't reply for a minute. Kissing his scars all the way up to his shoulder. Before nuzzling back into his side. "You're really pretty." Blueberry chuckled. "Ditto." Before Blueberry leaned against Goo.

Blueberry hadn't felt much love in his life.

His Biological parents were an alcoholic and a druggie.

His dad was a fisherman. So he spent most of his life on a boat.

He had addiction issues too. Just like his mom.

He was 16 when he had his first overdose.

But he couldn't bring himself to regret it. If it didn't happen he wouldn't have met his true mother. Candle. She was a nurse there.

Candle didn't like Goo at first. She was worried he'd break Blues heart.

But as it became clear he was here to stay. She warmed up to him.

"What's with that look?" Goo smirked at Blue. Who had a dopey smile on his face. Blueberry kissed him on the lips. A deep, passionate kiss.

Blueberry eventu pulled away "I love you." Goo smiled and nuzzled up to him "I love you too..."

They sat there until morning when the power came back on. But for now everything was amazing.

Warm fire.

The crackling sounds

Snow pattering against the window.

The light pulsing lightly

The smell of the fire.

Turns out, Goo really did prefer the warmth.